“Free of wheat? You're in for a treat! Incredible!”

Wild Flour Vegan Bakery & Juice Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Pawtucket
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I tend to eat gluten-free (I will partake of some of the finer things, but they don't always agree with me) and had not had baked goods in a seriously long time, so after hearing about this place while being at the farmer's market across the street, I decided to stop in. The bakery, while not massive, manages the space well and so it seems more spacious than it is. Nice lighting, very clean. The staff is always so nice to me, encouraging me to take my time. Recently, I was bummed that one of the offerings that I wanted wasn't gluten-free, but was suggested an alternative and it is now one of my favourite things (the pumpkin-spice cake... absolutely delicious). All of the pastries are cold (which I love) and are super dense (again, I love). The selection of treats that they have is unbelievable. Everything that they do is Vegan (I am not a Vegan myself, but for those of you who are, you are going to be excited; if you aren't... you're still going to fall in love. Vegan or not, everything is delicious by any standard) They also have coffee, granola and other things of the like as well as a juice bar. I stop in almost every week and always look forward to it. They may seem a bit pricey at a glance, but the cost is absolutely worth it for the taste. ...Pair that with the fact that certain food allergies and dietary lifestyles are catered to and it's invaluable! Yum, yum, yum! I love Wildflour!

4  Thank MaBoogins

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Delicious smoothies & juices. Really nice, clean & welcoming atmosphere. Organic produce which is always a plus for me. If you don't usually drink green juice, I would not recommend getting one for your first juice! It is an acquired taste & it will shock you. I tried the Kermit...wow!

1  Thank Brianne P
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you like vegan food, and fresh juices and baked goods, this is the place for you. From fresh wheatgrass juice to a variety of smoothies. You can also get gluten free and raw bakery items. The raw chocolates are amazing.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Granola scones that crumble deliciously as you nibble on them.
Brownies frosted with fudgey choclatey topping.
Chewy crispy crunchy fruit bars.
And I always get a Fireball! A shot of ginger/lemon/cayenne. (extra hot)
Did someone say vegan? I didn't hear you.

1  Thank Robert E
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite cafe and even though it is more than an hour away from my home, I'd rather make the drive than compromise. Everything is delicious and feels great to know I'm eating allergen-free and healthfully!!