“remember to take cash,no credit cards”
Review of Walt's Roast Beef

Walt's Roast Beef
Ranked #24 of 159 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Reviewed September 12, 2012

the food was very good place was very clean and price was average for the area. fish and chips were the best

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Go there about twice a month for the last several years. Always a good meal. They are usually very busy, so expect to wait about 15 mins for your food.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

this has to be the best roastbeef sandwich and fish and chips i have ever had fish is great not alot of batter when you this fish you know you have fish not just batter. I highly recommand this place

Reviewed April 1, 2011

We visited Walt's whilst on vacation from the UK. I only wish we could get something similar back home! The sandwiches were delicious but I wish I had known I could have added a topping - unfortunately we were in a hurry and the staff did not give us this option or seem too keen to help.
Even so, I would still recommend a visit to this place as the food was great!

Reviewed September 4, 2009

I love it! Walt's Makes Arby's seem like dog food! Once you try it you'll want it every day!