“Cant go wrong with a local favorite.”

Spumoni's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 158 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cottage
Description: Spumoni's in Pawtucket Rhode Island, is one of Rhode Island ’s favorite Italian Seafood Restaurants, offering mouth watering pizza, pasta, ravioli, lasagna, and seafood meals. Known for our Twin Lobster special, homemade specialties and pizzas, you can select from a very authentic home made Italian cuisine.
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Cant go wrong with a local favorite.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Ive been going here since i was a kid and the quality of food has stood the test of time.ive eaten at hundreds of restaurants and this is one of the local favorites i will always come back to.they have the absolute best baked french onion soup.On top of that all the dishes are nothing short of classic.try the veal.

• Visited February 2014

Pawtucket
“Good food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went to this restaurant a few times and have always been satisfied with the food and atmosphere it has friendly people and good food

• Visited May 2014
Cranston, Rhode Island
“From expecting the worst and being given the best”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My visit to Spumonis this past Friday was the best I've had here in quite some time after usually receiving slow unfriendly service, wrong dishes, and cold food. We arrived early enough to have two seats at the bar before the place got packed. Our drinks were excellent, the food was hot for once I had to let it sit for a few minutes to cool down, the scrod was so delicious, prepared perfectly even my simple side of ziti was great, hats off to Friday nights chef!

The bartender made sure we had everything we needed multiple times and despite handling a full bar, waiting customers drinks, and helping the server ticket bartender she was always smiling which was refreshing to see, my Dad did not even have to ask for his lottery, she was so fast with everything!

I am a restaurant manager so naturally I subconsciously evaluate every place I go to, at first I questioned why a place like Spumonis would have such a young bartender, but she's obviously a hard worker with a great personality and knows what she's doing and it shows the boss's finally do to. I can say that I will look forward to my next visit

• Visited March 2014
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“Enjoyed this place!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We really enjoyed Spumonis. Came here during the past couple of months for different reasons; a birthday party, TRIVIA night, and then just on our own a few times. I've also stopped in on my own when I am in the Pawtucket/Attleboro area. I've been pleased on all counts. Over our dining experiences we've had chicken parm, Italian poo poo platter, fried clams, fish & chips, some house specials, a couple specialty salads, appetizers, pizza, & burgers. I've enjoyed the luncheon sandwiches, especially the Italian sausage & peppers. No complaints here. Portions were great, food came hot, and folks served in a timely fashion. Our birthday party had 12 adults & our server did not miss a beat. The manager even came by to see if all was well. I was impressed.
On a two occasions a members of our party had special requests and they were accommodated without hesitation. I mention this because I am not a special request person. I am irritated when people, I am with, try to reinvent the menu.
This is a family restaurant - not just in the sense that it is family owned and run but from my experience - from greeter to server to management - the focus is on bringing you into the Spumoni family of diners.

• Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is a local family restaurant and bar. That is exactly what it is and does not pretend to be anything else. Love the steamer.

• Visited February 2014