“Do Not Judge A book By It`s Cover”

Corinne's Seafood Grille & Banquets
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Corinne's is a 20,000 sqaure foot function faclity that can accomodate guests of 1-600. Corinne's specialzes in Functions of all types like Weddings, Showers, Baptisms, bearvements, awards banquets, etc. Corinne's opened a Gastro Pub that serves Seafood and American gourmet food & drinks. Corinne's also has weekly entertainment. It is a great place to have a formal or casual function for large or smalls groups and also a great place to see a live dance band with your friends or family.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This Restaurant has come a long way with its menu,and service. They prepare everthing to order and it takes a little while to get your entree. However I suggest you try one of the apps first. The stuffies are out standing you get two and they sell out fast. This will hoild you over until your dinner arrives. Two of our favorites on the menu are the Scallops and Lobster pizza. Also get there early unless you do not like loud music while you dine. Another hint is go there on Thursday night wich is 1/2 off on the menu. This place does not have a lot of ambiance, however the good food,service, and reasonable prices are great.

1  Thank bkpoud2

Reviewed May 21, 2013

just have to say. the stuffed quahogs with Portuguese sausage is to die for. Thank you for keeping them on the menu.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My last review a few months ago was very poor, due to a terrible waitress we had who works there. I even wrote to management about the incident we had that night, but they never responded.

Anyway, we have been back twice since, and she has seemingly been assigned as hostess, although she is not very friendly.

We did have our favorite waitress the last time, and she was surprised we had not been back in so long, and knew exactly what we wanted. We got the Crostini as an app, which was different than our usual chicken tenders, and the Cheese fondue with bread was amazingly good, awesome sauce!

Our entrees took a bit longer to arrive compared to the appetizer, but the meat was cooked properly, and my girlfriend enjoyed her chicken wrap. Thursdays continue to be half off almost everything on the menu, which is an awesome deal!!! I loved my Gorganzola steak dish, with the awesome sauce, and the risotto was good too. I have noticed they cut down on the amount of fries they give you which is good, because before you would get way to much, but the last visit, the fries were not cooked all the way, and tasted horrible.

Overall I plan on returning soon, and everything goes well when we have our favorite waitress!

I agree with others who mention the loud music, I actually try and arrive as early as possible to avoid the really loud music, after 9 it gets obnoxious. I try to get there around 7 and its on, but not annoyingly so, and its amusing watching the 40+ year old ladies with 80s style hair dancing and singing karaoke.

I will continue to recommend this place to anyone as the food is almost always delicious!

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a Groupon to try Corinne's (former Bobby's). We were one of two tables that evening - arriving at 6:00.
The hostess did not come across as personable. The waitress was friendly and attentive to our order and drinks. We ordered the canned fries which were tasty. The crustinis were good but a tad too oily. The meals themselves were not standouts to encourage us to return for a second attempt.
After we got our meals, the waitress seemed to disappear. We had to ask the hostess for something and again with her unfriendly tone she got our waitress. The night ended uneventful and unmemorable. We had no issues but we won't be returning.

1  Thank SydKaty
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I frequent here with our friends for drinks on weekends. So we decided to stop in for dinner. The food was adequate. Not great, not bad. Midway through dinner a band started up. Now it wasn't that late in the evening for the regular rock bands so maybe it was something special going on that night, but it was way too loud to try and enjoy dinner. Service could have been better. We'll continue to go here for the bar and music but we won't be back for the food.