“Another great dinner”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Webster, New York
“Another great dinner”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Visiting friends in Pawtucket RI...we always stop for one dinner here. Again were were very pleased. Hubby had the pasta special Stuffed Portabella Raviolis and I got the Baked Stuffed Sole. Always a treat to eat here and the staff is top notch!!!

• Visited August 2013

Taunton, Massachusetts
“Very disappointing!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I went there last night with another couple who recomended it and said the chefs were from Johnson and Whales university. I orded the special seafood casarole. It was horrible! It tasted like burnt oven, lousy bay scallops and all the shrimp in it had turned bad! I would have sent it back but felt too embarresed to do so in front of the couple who brought us there.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank j S
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Wasabi Salmon and Seafood Newburg”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The B.F. and I went Saturday night and called ahead to see if any tables were open as we were close by.(725-8245) This is a small place that fills up fast and does not accept reservations! We got the best table, the little round one in the corner. We started with the fried ravioli and a couple of craft beers. I had the wasabi salmon and he had the seafood newburg. Both were "specials" of the evening and did not disapoint! My salmon was cooked perfectly and his newburg was outstanding! It came with veggie of day, which was the only choice and was simple mixed vegtables and pasta, rice or potato. I would always suggest you get one of the specials. The waitress was prompt and friendly and competent. The bathroom is shared-sex but clean. All this for only $51.00 (w/o tip) was a steal, so we tipped the waitress extra special!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Lee B
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great find!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

After having read about this in the Sun Chronicle, we finally had a chance to try it out. We were worried about the size, but even with four people we were seating right away, and there were larger groups there. Don't let the size turn you away -- it is small but we had fabulous food! And the biggest pour of wine I've ever had :).

• Visited February 2013
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Love This Place”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Why go to Providence when you can go right around the corner. The basics are tabloid, but the specials board is the way to go. The specials are always creative and delicious! The staff is friendly and makes the experience complete.

Been to Heritage Tap? Share your experiences!