“Very disappointed. Stay away!”
Review of Gator's Pub

Gator's Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

First off... My friend and I had to split the tab so we asked up front for separate checks. The waitresses response? "Oh, I can't do that." I laughed... I thought she was joking. "I can take multiple cards or methods of payment but I can't do separate checks." That is completely stupid. I have NEVER run into this anywhere and do this at least 3 times a week when traveling for business. Next... We wanted to start with mozzarella sticks. "Sorry, we are out". Ok... Chicken fingers. "They come with fries". We don't want the fries. "But they come with it". Ok I guess we will take them. For dinner I ordered the scallop and clams combo. "Sorry, we are out of scallops".... This is not going well. Guess I will just have the clams. At least we have some popcorn to munch on. (It was the high point of the meal). Chicken fingers came out hot and were hand breaded and good. Then.... The wait.... Over 30 minutes and they were NOT busy. White clam chowder was part of my meal. It tasted canned. When our food arrived (finally), I could tell my meal had been sitting under the heat lamp for quite a while! The tartar sauce was hotter than my chowder! Fries were soggy and under done. Clams were not breaded correctly; clumpy and gross with lots of "breading balls" mixed in. I worked in seafood restaurants for years growing up, this is caused by not sifting the breading between uses. Gross. Bottom line... Not worth the stop. I eat in this area 4 days a week for work. Gator's is off the list and should probably be off yours.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stop at Gators when out as we know the waiters are friendly and the Food is good. We play keno and relax. Prices are within range for couples or families.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is just my opinion, because i live very, very close to Gators and I know tons of people who love it. If you like fried food and lots of it, then you'll love Gators. We eat hardly any fried food, never do McDonald's, Burger King, etc. So when we choose to eat out we would never go to Gators although we are within walking distance. We've been there maybe once or twice since it opened. Too much fried food for us. And is mobbed when they have any sports events. They have volleyball in the summer and the parking lot is chock full. So although I don't go there, lots of people do. The food isn't bad, just not our thing.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is our go to place whenver we eat out if we don't already have another place in mind. The service is usually great. The food isn't gourmet but good. Typical bar type of food. Not particularly healthy. They have many activities, trivia on Thursdays, karaoke on Saturday, etc. There's a toy box in the corner for young kids to take something home. Prices are affordable for families. They have outside seating but that is usually taken up by the volleyball players.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Gators has a wide selection of menu choices so its a good place to eat if you are with picky eaters. There's something for everyone, and though it may not be gourmet food, it is good and you will probably not leave there hungry.