Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Played soccer for years here

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JethandJed
Providence, Rhode Island
Not happy with service

Reviewed November 27, 2017
Danielle G
Smithfield, Rhode Island

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have played soccer here alot in my younger years and always enjoyed the fields compared to other indoor sport location. It was clean and maintained pretty well. It gets a little crowded on weekends. The floors are cement and the fields are turf without walls. The noise level is lower than at other places, though it can get loud. Bathrooms are on both levels. There is even a large dome 'bubble' outside with a larger field to play on. They host parties and special events here as well. Good place to go.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The jump I paid for was for 1 hour , The boys were told after 45 minutes that their time was up. They came off and started putting there shoes on, I questioned the front desk and she told me she could give me 10 more minutes like it was a favor. I paid for 1 hour and should have received 1 hour. I am not sure how they decide when who gets off. I did hear the employees talking about trying to keep it empty and not to let anyone else on even though they were not at closing time.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

They recently opened a trampoline park here and it was a great idea. They are less expensive that other trampoline parks in the area. Big clean space. Kids enjoyed it.

1  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Pros: good competition, prices are better than most soccer facilities, and a bar upstairs to socialize

Cons: some fields need to be updated, they could have better refs, the website could be easier to navigate, and the bartender gives you a hard time when you want to order food and can be slow. I think better food options and faster/better service would give more benefits.

I keep going back for a reason! Like I said, I've enjoyed my teammates and the competition with unbeatable prices! But they definitely have room for improvements.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

We have been going here since it opened. They have nice fields and decent refs. It is kept clean for the most part. They have an upstairs to watch from.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I competed at WWIS North at a dog agility show this past weekend (July 20 and 21, 2013). The air conditioning is great, the mezzanine level an extra bonus for viewing sports from above. The food was quite good as well with a decent selection. I found the turf to be a little tougher than it is at other similar venues but that shouldn't really affect anyone who isn't involved in a sport like mine :-) Would consider entering a show here again!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Great and well maintained facility; a lot going on to keep you busy.
Youth and adult leagues, tournaments, camps, rentals [incl birthday parties], clinics .. a superb athletic facility!
Easily accessible from Route 146 in North Smithfield with a new location in progress in New Kingston, RI, as well.