“The best Sunday out I've had in along time.”
Review of Village Bean - CLOSED

Village Bean
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“The best Sunday out I've had in along time.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was there on Sunday with friends. This place is fabulous. I will follow you to Chepachet, RI.
EXCELLENT FOOD, EXCELLENT SERVICE. EVERYBODY KEPT THE PLACE STOCKED WITH EXTRA FOOD, ETC. NEVER RAN OUT OF ANYTHING. Everybody was friendly, helpful and a good staff was working there. The food kept coming warm and fresh, and was always available. You asked for something and they got it for you. The coffee pots were always full, cream sugar available. Apple Dumpling to die for. Rasberry stick, turkey,cranberry sauce, dressing subs was to die for. Calzones hit the spot. Even brought some home for the rest of the family. If you asked for something different they went out of their way to get it for you. Chepachet here I come.

• Visited October 2013

Johnston, Rhode Island
“Great place for friends to gather and have great food with a homey atmospere.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been coming to the village Bean for about 6 years and the food is always fresh and homemade. I like to meet friends there and catch up while being welcomed in by the staff who always makes us feel right at home and remembers what we all like to drink. I would recommend going there for breakfast or lunch.
The breakfast sandwiches and breakfast burritos are so good. I also love there homemade chicken salad and cranberry, walnut, apple chicken salad that is my favorite. My sister-n -law has ordered food from there catering menu that was a big hit and I didn't realize they custom decorate cakes too! I love this place.

• Visited June 2013
North Scituate, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Village Bean”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

In response to the previous review... I am a regular customer at the village bean and know for a fact that they have not had roast beef in 6 months on their menu. The staff is friendly and food quality is fresh, homemade and consistent. The owner has run a successful business for 10 years so obviously they do have a concept of how to run a restaurant. If you want processed out of the box food there is a Dunkin donuts down the street however; if you value fresh, homemade food with high quality ingredients served to you by a local and friendly staff, stop by the village bean!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kate1024
Johnston, RI
“Terrible food; stale baked goods, very $$$”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Do the people that own this place have any CONCEPT of how to run a restaurant? The service here is so slow, its almost like a joke. Seriously, it took one girl almost 30 mins to make a tuna salad sandwhich. My friend got a roast beef sandwhich and it was all fat and gristle. Finally, I was looking forward to some tasty cookies, but they were way past their due date.

Dunkin Donuts is right down the street and a much better value.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Michelle03051978
North Scituate, Rhode Island
“Great coffee, breakfast and lunch!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name, and this is the place for us in Scituate. But if you're not from around here you'll still feel welcome and comfortable in this villages' Village Bean

Visited November 2012