“Excellent Pork Lo Mein!”
Review of Ken Wok

Ken Wok
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have never had a bad experience at Ken Wok. For several years, I have had their pork lo mein, both sit down and take out, and it has always been excellent. I also love their steamed dumplings. The staff is friendly and on top of everything. I am very particular about lo mein, and I think Ken Wok has some of the best lo mein around!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have been taking out food here for a while . We noticed a change in staff . When we order we wspecially ask for hor mustard which is frequently not included. After several times with this omission I decided to call and was told that since we are not charged for the hot mustard why am i complaining about this she continued to state that if i want hot mustard then they will deliver it now and charge me for it. when i stated that i always specify thatwe want hot mustard and i do not understatn why we do not recieve it she stated that they have so many oreders so when they make a mistake what is the bid deal. she proceeded to hang up on me. we will not order from here again although we do like the delivery people very much as we became familiar with them vecause we ordred frequesntyl from this place. i wonder how they treat new customes when they treat regular customes so badly?

1  Thank barbara m
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The people who run this restaurant are very friendly, and the food is very reasonable and good....a nice neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants, good food, fair prices ans within walking distance from my home!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is my favorite Chinese restaurant locally. The food is always cooked to order, everything tastes fresh & delicious. I highly recommend the sticky wings, crab rangoon, General Tso's chicken, and chicken with broccoli (personal favorites). The service is mediocre but the core staff often remember repeart customers and the atmosphere seems more like a hole in the wall restaurant than the large establishment it is... but that's part of the charm for me! It's always a great choice for an inexpensive dinner that gives me enough food to have leftovers for lunch the next day.

1  Thank Melissa S