“This place has good pizza .. And every time we come there are lots of people”
Review of Twin's Pizza

Twin's Pizza
“This place has good pizza .. And every time we come there are lots of people”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I like the pizza here.. The large is like 2small pizza ..good then we had fries those were not bad.. Been here a couple of time would come back

• Visited July 2013

Warwick, Rhode Island
“Pizza Heaven”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This fantastic Italian resturant run by Twin Girls has been our favorite for more than 30 years. Every item on the menu is an incredible meal. But, the PIZZA is the best on the East Coast. The 'white' pizza...fantastic...the 'mashed patato' pizza is undescribable except to say WOW! yes, mashed patato pizza...words can not do it justice!

The owners work all shifts with the serve staff, cook, and serve when needed. Friendly, clean, and a great pizza...what more can anyone ask? How about...MORE PIZZA, Please!

Thanks Barbra and Sunshine...for a lot of fine food!

Chip and Marguerite, Warwick, RI

2 Thank Chip R
Providence, Rhode Island
“great pizza and great service recovery”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The pizza there is great! Did have one issue, but was handled correctly. I called to put in an order for pizza and wings. Was told the approximate wait time. Waited that time and went to the restaurant. The pizza wasn't ready, but had to wait for 5 minutes. Not bad. When the pizza was ready, the wings weren't. That wasn't acceptable. I told them to keep the wings and let me just pay and leave. They apologized for the inconvenience and quickly made good on the issue. I am a satisfied and referring customer

Visited December 2012
Coventry, Rhode Island
1,358 restaurant reviews
“I remember when the twins were born”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

mom is still there and the twins have their own kids now.But they turn out very good food,outstanding pizza and great service.
my waitress has been serving me for years and takes good care of everyone.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Barry N
Providence, Rhode Island
“Childhood Favorite Still Delivers”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I remember Twins from when I was in grammar school and it was a hole in the wall a few streets down from it's present location. Its been at its present spot for at least 40 years and a couple of expansions but the pizza never changes. It is awesome. Whenever the subject gets around to pizza, it doesn't matter where the people are from, they know of Twins. The sauce is unmatched and the combination of cheeses is more secretive than the Coca Cola formula. I know. I've been asking for years. Their lips are sealed. Yours will not when you take a bite...and then another..and another.

• Visited October 2012