“I remember when the twins were born”
Review of Twin's Pizza

Twin's Pizza
Coventry, Rhode Island
1,358 restaurant reviews
“I remember when the twins were born”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

mom is still there and the twins have their own kids now.But they turn out very good food,outstanding pizza and great service.
my waitress has been serving me for years and takes good care of everyone.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Barry N

Providence, Rhode Island
“Childhood Favorite Still Delivers”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I remember Twins from when I was in grammar school and it was a hole in the wall a few streets down from it's present location. Its been at its present spot for at least 40 years and a couple of expansions but the pizza never changes. It is awesome. Whenever the subject gets around to pizza, it doesn't matter where the people are from, they know of Twins. The sauce is unmatched and the combination of cheeses is more secretive than the Coca Cola formula. I know. I've been asking for years. Their lips are sealed. Yours will not when you take a bite...and then another..and another.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Doc C
Providence, Rhode Island
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

PIzza is phenomenal...soft and crunchy....establishments been around forever...Serves pasta and other Italian Family Favorites...Interior is classic old school but very clean...Wood paneling, table juke box..hasn't changed since the 70's.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gpats2007
Boston, Massachusetts
“My Favorite Pizza !”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Twins has the best pizza. I go there every Sunday faithfully. Its my family tradition. If you are in the area I highly reccommend it.its a verry original pizza and everything else there is great to. The baked stuffed shrimp is my favorite if I don't order a pizza. Check it out you won't be disappointed.

Lincoln, RI
“Pizza is the best!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great food....great service! Wait staff very friendly & competent.

Visited April 2012