“Great Local Pub”

Dining options: Late Night
Rhode Island
“Great Local Pub”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went here for the first time this past weekend on St. Patty's day, my husband and I ran the Shamrock Shuffle and they were running a promo that with your race bib you got a free beer here after the race. My hubby and I were some of the first people to get here, so we had no problem grabbing some seat at the bar in front of the fire place - after a run in 28 degrees & windy it felt great!

Soon after the place was packed with the post race crowd. The bartenders did a fantastic job keeping up with the line and keeping our glasses full. As soon as the crowd died down the regulars made their way in and the place had a nice flow.

I ordered the fish & chips special for $8.99, it was FANTASTIC. I rarely order fried food and it was just heaven. The piece of fish was enormous & delicious, after seeing my order 2 other people near us ordered the same and were just as happy. My husband had the ruben and was happy with it. For our 2 meals and 2 pitchers of miller lite (don't worry, other people me us) the tab was $45, we thought it was a great deal.

I would highly recommend this place! The atmosphere is warm & welcoming, there were several pool tables on the other side of the bar, a patio out back for the summer, the bartenders are lovely and the food is a great deal.

• Visited March 2013

Enfield, Connecticut
“LOVE.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What an awesome place. Sat in the bar - great food as always. Our party ordered everything from awesome chili in a crock to pizza to cheeseburgers. DELISH.

Visited February 2013
“Money well spent, if it isn't yours...”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Decent food, good specials. Right next door to state police station. So, be cautious if your really having fun. But this place works for good pub food, and good selection of draft beer.

West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Great local spot”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and i have been going here at least once a month for over a year. kids were gone and actually we had more time than to grab a quick drink. I ordered the housemade corned beef sandwich and my wife had the special sliders. The sandwich was melt in your mouth good and the sliders were perfectly cooked and juicey. Now I can;t wait to go back for more!!! Great local place to relax with friends, family or couples!

• Visited August 2012
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Great Sports Bar Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Wait staff is uber friendly (Red and Jen especially). There are a ton of TVs so you can watch all sorts of sports events at the same time. Prices are reasonable. I go there all the time.

Visited January 2012