“As good as it gets”

Dining options: Reservations
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I always make it a point to stop here for a drink and dinner when in town for business. Staff is great and the portions are large and full of flavor. Great job and I'm already looking forward to returning next year.

• Visited April 2014

“Seven Moons Full & Happy”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

On a recent Friday night we stopped for dinner at this Asian restaurant.

The parking lot looked full but with such a large restaurant with many separate dinning areas, being seated right away was not a problem as I had thought.

We sat in a area near the large bar and it was active and a great place to people watch.

The food was fantastic as was our server. This waitress was very attentive but not intrusive.
For the meal we had: Spicy Tuna Sushi - which was assembled into a cool shape, sort of a pyramid, which was interestingly place on the serving dish.

For an appetizer, we had Lettuce wraps which is about 7-8 pieces and were delicious.

The main dish was Chicken Pad Thai and again, it didn't disappoint. Served with crushed peanuts, lime and a light sauce on the side. Such a generous portion, we had ask for a box.

The bill was very reasonable! No alcoholic drinks were ordered we stuck to soda and water. This is where your bill exponentially jumps up, so for those who reviewed that this restaurant is overpriced, I suspect you had the Asian Drinks or some other alcoholic beverages.

I also have to acknowledge that I find the other reviews on this place unfounded and I'll bet there's more to any of their complaints (former employee?) as to why they wrote here.

Most people will only use this forum to complain but not to compliment.

• Visited January 2014
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Pricey and not worth it!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Seven Moons used to be the "go to" Asian restaurant when it first opened -- always a lively crowd, new and upscale with better-than-average Asian food, and a very large menu. Recent visit was highly disappointing in both service (which was borderline rude) and food (which was mediocre at best). Hope the owners can get back to their roots and start delivering pleasant, friendly service and good food once again!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Marty1246
Providence, Rhode Island
“They suck”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I use to work there as a chef... I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone go eat! Food fall on the floor and pick back up to pull on the plate...service suck... Owner is cheap...they will kick u out once u sit there to long no matter if you finish eating or not! Work use bathroom and don't wash their hand... I am for real.. From a worker that use to work there.. Even I won't eat the food there... I rather go to fast food or some where else...thanks for reading!

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Khmerchef
Providence, Rhode Island
“Very Displeased With Service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Seven Moons has some of the best sushi/asian food in Rhode Island. This review is not meant to bash the food because i could not complain about the food it is absolutely excellent. This review is strictly based on the slow and rude service. The waiter we had tonight was very rude. He made a mistake with the entree and we let him know right away, instead of fixing the situation he told me i was incorrect. The menu was on the table and we showed him that in fact he was wrong and he gave us the wrong item. He just kind of looked at us. When we were almost done with the meal he mumbled to us that he could bring out a new entree. It was now too late to have the situation fixed. After everything we were still charged for his mistake. Not very pleased with seven moons. This is very upsetting to me because this is one of my favorite restaurants in Rhode Island but is it really worth returning for GREAT food and horrible service? You be the judge of that.

• Visited December 2013