“Avoid at all costs” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Kingstown Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Kingstown
Kingstown Motel
You added Kingstown Motel to your Saves list
6530 Post Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in North Kingstown
Otley West Yorkshire
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a terrible Motel. The room we stayed in was dirty, unsafe and really in need of a total overhaul. Just stay away from here and the American Best Value Inn opposite as they belong to the same people. There should be a minimal standard for accommodation, if there was this would be failing that standard

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

hey have some nerve i can tell you none of the rooms i saw looked like that. We got the key to the room and went to get some food. We get to the rooms no ice machine,no ashtray,no refrig so we go to the front desk and ask for ice she says i should have asked her for one with a refrigerator because when they break they take them out and they havent replaced them yesterday But she offers me a very small bag of ice. I say excuse me But can i have some more she then informs me she took it out of her freezer and that there is a store next door like really. The last straw for me is when my husband informs me that there is no toilet paper. I go back Now im pissed she says the cleaning lady always leaves a Little on the rolla you fortalecer be kidding me. I've stayed in hoteles in New York that charge by the night or the hour that are cleaner than this place. The kicker is she said oh if you come back next time ill make sure your room is clean i laughed in her faceta.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2006

When my family stayed at the Kingstown Motel we were forced to pay $100 for one night as all other motels/hotels were booked. Upon entering the room we found that the overhead light did not work, the was a 6 foot long rise in the floor that resembled a coffin beneath the floor boards. The bathroom was dirty and all night long feral cate screeched right out side our small window. The room smelled heavily of smoke even though we requested a non smoking room because many of us have breathing issues. The beeding was dirty and smelled foul. The service was non existant. I highly recommend you find another motel because I will never again stay there.

17 Thank flieaway
Hamilton Village Inn
Hamilton Village Inn
#1 of 6 in North Kingstown
3.5 of 5 stars 66 reviews

Been to Kingstown Motel? Share your experiences!