“A Hidden Treasure!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Always go back when in Wickford! Loved the original, no respectable women would enter establishment. They would, however, stand outside and yell to send their husbands out. The beer was always cold and the stories always got better with time.

The "new" Duffy's is still the same old friendly place but now has some of the best seafood on Narraganset Bay.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

For south county.. This is the best prices for the best quality you'll find. Every time we have people
visit we take people here and they want to go back every night! I have people ask me to ship them a Duffy's lobster roll.For a few bucks you can get an amazing meal. The lobster bisque is the best in the world- I truly believe that! It's full of lobster, it's rich and creamy and seems extremely homemade! The stuffed shrimp and stuffed cod is delicious!!! I would eat at Duffy's everyday!

1  Thank 830laurenl
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Love Duffys restaurant inside but forget the Patio. Service was awful. Ordered the Clam Boil and they forgot the potatos-told the waitress but she never brought back potatoes. Ordered Raw Cherrystones-one was bad. Stuffy way over cooked. Very disappointed in the Patio food and service. Will stick to the restaurant inside.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

What can I say about a place that seemly to goes out of its way to inconvenience its customers. Seems that there are 2 feuding members of the same family operating under the same roof.. Make the mistake of going here and sit on the wrong side of the restaurant and you have to order takeout from the other side of the room and bring to your table yourself. What, you came here for a calm boil, sorry, you will have to sit over there. SO after coming in with a party of 11 and have 3 folks order “take out”, when it came time to leave, we asked for takeout containers. “Sorry we don’t’ have any” that’s only if you order for the other side of the restaurant. Sorry Duffy’s, I have been there Before and thought it OK, after yesterday, never coming back.. BTW here’s a tip, Ice Tea comes with Ice!

2  Thank Newenglander2
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had never been to the Back Bar in the Dining room before. Much better service. Our Bartender, Kristina, was attentive and pleasant, and very busy. We had Calamari which was fine, chowder was good, and the Pork Chops were awesome. I would go back again. My only complaint was the a guy, who someone said was the owner was opening littlenecks with bare hands. Gross, especially since he kept wiping his hand under his nose. I don't eat raw little necks, but if I did, I would NEVER order them here. But please do try the pork chops, they are specially cut and really thick. They come two to a plate, and no one ever eats both at once.