“Great calzones”
Review of Place

Place
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went to this place I drove by so many times for the first time and I have to say Im impressed. I had a calzone and its hands down one of the best I ever had. For A small place its really good, I would definitely recommend The Place to anyone visiting NK and wickford

There are newer reviews for Place

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I am sure all of their pizzas are good, but we had the veggie and it was great, perfect for the three of us for a late dinner. This is not a place to sit and eat and be waited on, but if your willing to get up and get your pizza and sit at one of the four tables then you are set. Otherwise it is awesome for take out. I really enjoyed this pizza and the laid back service from the kitchen staff who was also the wait staff, which might just be an off season thing, but he was great.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

It would be kinda easy to slam this place seeing that its centered in tourist oriented Wickford. But trust me, its not one of those traps that suckers people in with the area. Its just a nice small place, (make that very small) that has just a few tables and is mostly for takeout. The pizza all have generous toppings and are very fresh tasting. And I particularly like that all various pizzas are priced the same, either small or large. (And very reasonably priced too. When I went all large pizzas were $12.75). About the only thing I don't like about the place is that they don't take any credit, (or debit) cards. A real pain these days when just about everyone does. But I just make sure I have cash when I am in the mood for them. Great little place centered in historic Wickford that I recommend...: )

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is actually in nice Wickford downtown...

Great place for a quick meal... Great sandwich, grinders, pizzas and Greek salad...

Very good customer service and very affordable prices...

A must when in a hurry for lunch or diner...

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This little hole in the wall on Brown Street in Wickford Village is a great stop for affordable pizza and calzones. If you tell anyone that you are going to The Place their comment will usually be "Make sure you get a calzone!"