“The type of local spot you love”
Review of Jitters Cafe

Jitters Cafe
Chicago, Illinois
“The type of local spot you love”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My friend steered us to Jitters on a visit to North Kingstown. I was amazed at this little place. The parking lot was full, but it did not take too long to get through the line for some GREAT coffee and baked goods. Must be a bit tough standing in line outside in the winter, but I was told that they are pretty busy year around. Why do I rate a little country building on the side of the road Excellent for atmosphere? It was just what I expected for a roadside coffee stop.

• Visited June 2014

Westerly, Rhode Island
“arguably best coffee in ri”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

jitters uses the most coffee I've seen cafés use. the taste reflects that. I also love how they sell spinach pies and pizza from borellis. the only negative is the small space.

• Visited January 2014
Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
“Good coffee!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good coffee, pastries can be good or mediocre. Most of the times we have been here we were happy with what we bought. A couple of times the pastries were not as good as hoped, but really that can be with any coffee shop.

The nice thing about this place is it is not part of a chain, so your money stays local. The best donuts in the world are down the road at Allie's, so if you want donuts and coffee get the coffee here, first! That's keeping your money local and getting the best of both worlds!

The only negative here would be that North Kingstown is very much a yuppy haven these days. In spite of this Jitter's has managed to keep a down to earth feel.

• Visited September 2013
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee in NK”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I heard so much about this place while i was still in school, so today I decided to give it a try. When I had the coffee i was Impressed. Me being a teen who was raised on Dunkin Donuts coffee. It was ten times better than DD, and cheaper. I will definitely be stopping by there more for my morning coffee. Also great baked goods and the people who worked there are so friendly i felt like i was with friends even though it was my first time there. If your in NK, You should definitely stop by and try.

• Visited June 2013
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Best little coffee place”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

A great place to stop for coffee, baked goods and sandwiches. It can be very hectic here in the morning, especially just before the high school starts. They make their own muffins, scones, etc. Make sure you have one of their sandwiches also.

Visited April 2013