“I literally dream of this pizza!”
Review of Filippou's Pizza

Filippou's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Ventura, California
“I literally dream of this pizza!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I'm a pizza lover to my core. I eat it everywhere I go, all over the country. My husband said I had to try this pizza -- he grew up in North Kingstown, RI. It was love at first bite! I love this pizza evern more than the pizza I have eaten in Chicago or New York City! We visit a couple of times a year and I try to eat this pizza every single day. I never get bored of the awesome sweet and savory sauce beneath an abundance of hot and gooey cheeses. Filippou's Pizza is family owned and beloved by the community for good reason. One added treat is they have baklava as a desert. It sooooo yummy! Man... I may have to talk hubby into a trip home to RI just to eat some pizza...my mouth is watering at the thought!

• Visited August 2011