Budget Inn North Kingstown
$139
$101
Mrs Bees B&B(North Kingstown)
$120
Wickford Motor Inn(North Kingstown)
$79
$77
$123
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Comfort Suites(West Warwick)
$118
$163
$149
Hamilton Village Inn(North Kingstown)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

filthy, smelly, expensive, terribly dirty! I found every possible disgusting thing under the bed. do not go there!!!
I think this kind of place should be closed, it is responsibility of the department of health. I think it is dangerous to spend a night in those rooms. I am sorry for the owner that seems a little lost over there, but somebody should take action and shut it down. now.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank crimen72
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Smelly and not so clean and the water was either frozen or boiled. The staff was nice but for a 90! dollars a night it was horrible. We stayed there only because it was a holiday and too late at night , overall not recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Warning - Stay in the motel at your own risk, the worst hotel/motel I have encountered in my entire life. To start with I went to the hotel with my wife to enjoy the memorial day weekend. We booked the hotel since our trip was planned in the last moment and we didn't get accommodation anywhere else in the area. The hotel manager could barely understand what we were saying and we could barely understand his words. He charged the full amount (with taxes) upfront. The house service was pathetic, the guy couldn't understand any language and didn't know how and what to clean. There's a mildew smell in the room, the showers didn't work as expected, curtains and furniture seemed to be from the pre-historic era, no hot water in the shower, the towels were smelly, bath tub wasn't clean. I will never ever to go to the same motel again even if they provide me with free accommodation. Guys save your money and valuable time and keep away from this hotel. I would give a negative -100 rating to this motel if one such exits. The hotel license should be revoked and the motel manager and staff should be arrested to expose us to such unhygienic conditions.

Room Tip: Nothing good about the motel, please stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sweetugolu
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is definitely not a place for a couple especially with children. No one should be exposed to such an unsanitary and unsafe environment. The rooms smell like cigarettes and mildew. The bath tub was filthy. One cannot communicate with the hotel representatives because there is a language barrier. I encountered weird characters sitting outside one of the rooms and another young lady that made my family and I feel extremely uncomfortable. There is a bar around the corner.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2010

A last minute decision to extend our time in RI left us without lodging options. Everything else in the area was booked except this place. I now understand why and I regret not reading the other reviews prior to reserving over the phone. The room had a strong odor, the surroundings and interior are run down and the price inflated. (We paid less for a night's stay at a historic B&B in center city Philadelphia). To top it off I awoke at 2 a.m. to a concentration of arthropods in the bedding. We got out of there as fast as possible. Where is the Department of Health?

• Stayed: August 2010