“An institution!”
Review of Allie's Donuts

Allie's Donuts
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had noticed the boxes from this shop on Narragansett Beach on our vacation. Leaving R.I., we deviced to stop at Allie's. The crowd lined up in this shop made us realise that we would treat on a truly American delicacy ( Like Brikley's in Narragansett). The service was excellent, even with the crowd, the young lady took time to offer her advice on the flavours not to be missed. So we feasted on donuts on the way back home. My favorite was the honey glazed, MMMMM good. The boston cream was out this world and the kids loved the Jimmies!

1  Thank Mamo11

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Dilapidated little place. They should put some money into it. This is food we are dealing with. I guess they feel the hot grease kills all.
The donuts are good though. maple frosted. Yum. Donut cakes perfect for a birthday. Worth the trip. They should have seating.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Allie's, by far, as the best donuts on the planet. My father lives near Allie's and we never thought to go into Allie's until a few weeks ago and it was absolute heaven. Small place, very homey like. Their honey dipped donuts are complete heaven, my favorite, as well as the cruellers. These did not last long in our house and we've gone back several times... I even requested my dad bring some down to CT where I live every time he comes down! I've shared with all my friends and rave about them.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went there after passing it for so many times, It was beyond what i expected, great and fresh made donuts. The service was very friendly and they had great smiles. Definitely will go back! :) :)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

great staff and fantastic doughnuts. Cant miss giant donut birthday cakes. You got to have a smile on your face when you visit.