“Best Donuts Anywhere”
Review of Allie's Donuts

Allie's Donuts
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Been going here for a very long time. When I travel out of town to see family I usually have to bring donuts with me. Took some to Germany in 2001 when my daughter was there going to college. Donuts are great, but donut cake is the king of donuts.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Allie's Donuts is simply the best donuts I have ever had in my life! I remember when I was a kid and my family was preparing for a trip to North Carolina to visit some friends who had moved there from Rhode Island. My mother called them and asked if there was anything they would like us to bring from home for them. Their answer, "We want some Allie's Donuts!"

Try the honey dipped, they are awesome!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Allie's makes the second-best donuts I've ever had (the first was in Maine but I can't remember the name). They close at 3PM so the donuts are always very fresh when you get them. The Toasted Coconut donut is tender and tasty and tastes likes donuts did way back when. Dunkin Donuts may make decent donuts, but Allie's are really special - go taste the difference!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

A nice stop on the way to the beach for donuts and coffee. We order donut cakes for the kids' birthdays every year.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Allie's donuts was a part of my childhood, I remember those wonderfufl sunday mornings waking up to seeing that white box with red lettering, made my day! Now I work in Massachusetts and sitll live 10 minutes from Allie's in RI, I have introduced these delcious donuts to my co-workers and they are in love! Every few months I stop in at 520AM (sign outside says they open at 6 on weekends, but it seems as though that open sign is always on and they are ready to serve) and bringa few dozen to work, they disappear in mintues! MY favorites is the double chocolate!

1  Thank Nicole L