“Great Food - Fine Service!”

Arturo Joe's Grill & Cigar LNG
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Narragansett
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I recently had dinner at Arturo Joe's. We found an interesting, complete menu with many great choices. The portions were just right and the quality and presentation was great. In addition the service was great and the prices were reasonable. The ambiance of the dining room provided us a relaxing, memorable evening!

There are newer reviews for Arturo Joe's Grill & Cigar LNG

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We decided to visit based on some of the reviews we read. The visit started off poorly and went downhill from there.
Upon entering we were seated a a table near the front door, every person entering or leaving including server staff would have to go by this spot to go anywhere in the restaurant. Since there were 5 empty booths and several open tables we asked for another table. The young man who seated us said he could not do this as he had to seat customers in order of the "next waitress", not where the customer wanted. I challanged how that was stupid and we were seated in a booth.

The next problem was my meal. I ordered one of the daily specials the calamari and octopus. Problem was there was no octopus, not one piece. I mentioned this to the waitress and she contacted the Asst. Manager who proceeded to tell me he thought there was 2 pieces in my order. Because of the challange to my honesty I proceeded to take the entire order apart and prove there were no octopus. He finally agreed there were none and offered to get me some. By this time I wanted out and declined. The waitress brought some along anyway with the bill.

After all this, why am I going to give it another try? A few things, the meal I did have had an excellent taste. The waitress was nice and provided excellent service. The Asst. Manager, while he pissed me off with his choice of words, was just trying to correct and error and to make me happy. It deserves another shot.

2  Thank Tamjr
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Huge portions of good Italian fare.
Great bar with wonderful and talented barmaids. Just enough TV's to keep an eye on the game, but by no means a sports bar.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our order included Chicken Anthony and Chicken Fra Diavlo. We also ordered side salads with the house balsamic dressing. The dressing was homemade and had quite a spicy kick to it. They put a very nice basked of assorted breads on the table with garlic infused olive oil for dipping. The waitress was friendly and attentive. The portions of the meals were huge, we did not have room for dessert. Wonderful meal, we were very pleased. I believe the prices of the entrees were very reasonable for what you got. We were there on a Wednesday night the last week of August, and the restaurant was not that crowded. We were told the week before that every table was filled. This restaurant also has a catering service.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We wanted homemade Italian since Mommy had jet lag and wanted shrimp scampi(too tired to cook). The scampi on angel hair was excellent, wine menu satisfying, and service outstanding. My husband enjoyed the cheese ravioli with a rich marinara(not runny like chain Italian places). The assorted fresh breads served with garlic herb infused EVOO was outstanding. Our only disappointment was not having enough room for dessert! The entrees are reasonably priced and portions large. You will not be disappointed.