“Wonderful stay!”
Review of Blueberry Cove Inn

Blueberry Cove Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Blueberry Cove Inn in June 2012 for several days. Our suite was comfortable, clean and convenient. Our breakfasts were delicious! The Innkeepers were very gracious hosts, and were thoughtful in the extras that were provided. Beach towels, beach umbrella, aloe for after the beach, all were much appreciated and unexpected! The inn itself is beautiful and so close to the beaches. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan to be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TucsonSusan12

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have been to the Blueberry Cove Inn numerous times and have never had anything but an EXCELLENT visit to this property. The rooms are comfortable and air conditioned (my favorite is the awesome Whirlpool Suite on the first floor but I have stayed in 3 others that were great, too), the breakfast is always fresh and delicious (love the fruit and lovely homemade treats), the owners are delightful and full of interesting stories and excellent advice about local restaurants (love Spain, Champlin's and Brickley's Ice Cream!) and it is the best sleep you will ever get away from your own bed. I was so in love with the cozy sheets that I asked and was able to place an order for a set to be shipped to our house (COMPHY sheets - especially nice to not have to pack them and take them home with us since we were flying).

Recommend that you plan ahead and order one of their sweet packages - we had the chocolate chip cheesecake and it was enough for both of us for two nights. It was nice to eat out, take a walk through the neighborhoods and then come back and relax on the front porch (new comfy chairs and a glider) with our cheesecake and coffee. We also had a small refrigerator in the Suite that was great for storing our own wine and beverages~ there were wine glasses in the room which was a nice touch. Sometimes there are even homemade cookies or goodies in the dining room for you to enjoy with coffee or tea (available 24/7).

Already planning to work in another trip soon. We have thoroughly enjoyed all of our visits to Blueberry Cove Inn. See you soon!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PegB
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Bluebery Cove B&B in Narragansett,RI. It was close to where our older daughter lives. The room was fine except that you had to go down the hall for your own bathroom. The bathroom was clean but paint was peeling on the baseray heaters and linoleum covered the baker shelves rack and on the way to the bathroom, one could see a discarded sink behind the refridgerator that was supposed to have ice but never did. You had to open the big bags and chop it yourself. The innkeeper was sloppily dressed and her clothes looked like she slept in them. The rugs were thread bare and the dining area was just some card tables set up and covered. She tried to do a good job with the breakfast and that wasn't bad. Outside the window you could see the remains of what was a started set of bird ponds and the cement block etc. was all piled up showing that it had been an abandoned project. The grounds outside were not kept well and the painting on the house needed to be redone. One could see trashcans on the back porch and it was not a nce seen. We were disappointed as we have stayed at tons and tons of B&B's and this was sad.

Room Tip: Rooms were sir conditioned. Rooms were on the second and third floor. I think there was one on the f...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane L
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

I am sorry the guest was disappointed. Although her companion selected a room with a down-the-hall bath we do have six rooms with baths en suite. I wish she had approached me about changing rooms.

We always keep extra bags of ice in the freezer so guests can have access to it whenever they need it. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, we will reevaluate how we store the ice.

Our dining room is graced with three antique oak tables, allowing guests to decide where they might wish to sit. I’m so glad you enjoyed the breakfasts, as with all innkeepers, food is ever most in our thoughts!.

This guest visited during a very busy time when projects were "in progress," such as the fish pond, which will be completed when my helper returns from vacation. Please check our Facebook page, I’ll post photos of it as soon as it is completed. The new sink behind the fridge is scheduled to be installed in Sept. and is now safely hidden away; sorry we hadn’t moved it before you arrived.

I honestly appreciate the comments about my appearance. It is hard to appear fresh and pressed given the nature of my work day. I don't pay enough attention at times and this is a good reminder for me to try to do better.

Best wishes for a happier stay the next time you visit your daughter.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My best friend and I began going on a girls weekend trip to Narragansett 5 years ago and each time have stayed at the BBCove Inn. Its always a perfect blend of fun, relaxation and a little bit of heaven. The Inn is comfortable, charming and in a perfect location. We look forward to our trip each year and can't wait for the next time. Thanks again .. it is always a wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jennyg07
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Would definitely stay again.
Near the beach and good restaurants.
Make sure to stay for the breakfast before heading to the beach.
Nice rooms with very good service and modern conveniences such as wifi and flat screen TVs.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

It's always nice to know that we have pleased a guest. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I planned a last minute getaway to blueberry cove. It was such a charming B&B! We stayed in the lighthouse room, which featured a whirlpool tub. The inn was a perfect choice- within walking distance to the beach, shops, and restaurants. We enjoyed our stay so much that we ended up staying an extra night! We will definitely be returning to the blueberry cove inn within the near future! Thanks for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie C
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Narragansett is such a nice place to visit. I'm glad that Blueberry Cove Inn makes your get-aways all that much more fun. See you next year if not sooner.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Seely, the innkeeper, was just the sweetest, very warm and helpful. Breakfast was plenty and delicious. Room was cozy and clean. Lots of privacy and close to the beach! We will be back :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bridget S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
The Break
#6 of 8 in Narragansett
Ocean Rose Inn
Ocean Rose Inn
#5 of 8 in Narragansett

Been to Blueberry Cove Inn? Share your experiences!