All reviews whirlpool suite elopement package lighthouse room my husband and i wedding cake yogurt first floor cool beans three blocks bed was very comfortable two nights soft sheets fresh seafood common areas come home baked apple within walking distance
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I planned a last minute getaway to blueberry cove. It was such a charming B&B! We stayed in the lighthouse room, which featured a whirlpool tub. The inn was a perfect choice- within walking distance to the beach, shops, and restaurants. We enjoyed our stay so much that we ended up staying an extra night! We will definitely be returning to the blueberry cove inn within the near future! Thanks for a wonderful vacation!

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank Stephanie C
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Narragansett is such a nice place to visit. I'm glad that Blueberry Cove Inn makes your get-aways all that much more fun. See you next year if not sooner.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Seely, the innkeeper, was just the sweetest, very warm and helpful. Breakfast was plenty and delicious. Room was cozy and clean. Lots of privacy and close to the beach! We will be back :)

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank Bridget S
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at this B&B, Seely could not have been a more gracious host. Beautiful old rooms with All the newest ammenities. Breakfast alone is worth raving. We would definately recommend this Inn. Near everything but far enough away to feel secluded from the high traffic. Sealy had great advise about the surrounding sites.

Date of stay: April 2012
2  Thank Kimberly L
Reviewed November 23, 2011

The room was cozy and the bed comfortable, it's right down the street from the beach, and Seely was an absolutely wonderful host -- her breakfasts were incredible and she quick to offer advice and directions for local goings-on. I look forward to our next stay.

Date of stay: November 2011
1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Well!!! my husband surprised me with an overnight getaway, and it was a surprise. A wonderful, delightful, relaxing, surprise. Our room was spacious, cozy and clean. The whirl pool tub was huge and the water pressure was great. The hot water was outstanding and never, ever ran out. Sealey the owner was a pleasure. She was catering, very nice and accommodating. Our breakfast the next morning was delish!!!! The turkey sausage was the best I ever had and her pure sweetness was an added bonus to my surprise getaway. I am already looking at when we can go back. It is my new fav find!

Room tip: The light house room was my fav,
Date of stay: November 2011