Lighthouse Inn of Galilee
$155
Travelocity
The Anchor Motel(Narragansett)
$115
Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area(South Kingstown)(Great Value!)
$151
$139
$110
$535
Ocean Rose Inn(Narragansett)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We come each year and find the beds and pillows to be as comfortable as the ones at a Marriott or Hilton. The hotel is perfect for getting away for a couple of days. Everyone treats us like family. Our one complaint last year was the lounge but it is much better. We will be coming back some time later this summer with the kids.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pokey579
Reviewed May 31, 2010

While the staff was accommodating, pleasant and offered a refund, the guest rooms and exterior of the inn are run down. There are renovations occurring in the lobby, but did not feel comfortable staying in any of the rooms. My friends arrived first and waited in their SUV because they didn't want to stay in the room. There is a great B&B near by for less money with clean rooms.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank jeter928
LighthouseinnGM, General Manager at Lighthouse Inn of Galilee, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2010

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I regret your electing not to stay with us but am glad we made it right and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

Stayed here with a group for a one night stay it was horrible all the rooms were filthy dirty, never updated, dead bugs in the rooms, smelled terrible, mold in the bathrooms, no towels, no nothing. The seagulls crapped all over the cars a sign was posted to use the hose on the side of building to clean off your car. The managment should be ashamed. DON'T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: May 2010
2  Thank boroughofmontvale

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I regret you were not satisfied with your stay. I wish seagulls were not a concern but our close location to the beach, harbor and local bird sanctuary means there will be a presence of seagulls. We try to be as upfront as possible about that. I encourage anyone concerned with the cleanliness of the hotel to visit us and judge for yourself. I feel we have lots to offer.

Reviewed May 24, 2010

$120+ for a room with two double beds that overlooked a seagull dropping-infested parking lot.

The place was unspeakably dirty - construction equipment left lying around (there was a discarded water heater just sitting at the top of one stair well), dust caked on heaters and vents, flying insects in the rooms, filthy windows, out of order vending machines.

The only way they can get away with operating a place like this is because it's so close to the ferry.

I've never been so grossed out and so ripped off by a hotel before in my life.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eisbaer57

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I regret you did not feel you got good value for your stay. Seagulls are a reality of our location and while I agree seagull droppings are not fun to look at we try to be as upfront as possible about it. As we had opened only a few days prior I apologize that we had still some evidence of that around the facility and were still working to get our ice machines operational. We are an older seasonal hotel but our location and facilities do offer benefits that other hotels in the area can't offer and our prices are among the lowest so I do think we have a lot to offer in value.

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Well first off the hotel is very dirty!!! We had hair all over the floor in the bathroom and on our sink. The beadspeads have to be at least 10 years old all fryed and just not so good looking. The seagull poop is EVERYWERE! but not there fault i get that. Well the pool was sapposed to close at 10 and I was woken up at 10:30 by a bunch of roudy guys in the pool rite outside my room. ANNOYING.. I finally went to the front desk at 12:30 to complain because I had my 6 mth old son who had been woken up by all the screaming and he wouldn't go back to sleep they did tell them they needed to get out but it took the guys about 15 min to move it along and they were poring beers in the pool while leaving. Finally they left but our clock alarm started going off and everytime I would shut it off it would go off again. again ANNOYING!!! Then in the morning the room next door to us had there alarm set for 6 am and they were to drunk to get up so we had to listen to there alarm going off for an hour. Needless to say we didn't stay our second night we packed up first thing and went home. NEVER AGAIN WILL WE STAY HERE!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family