$120+ for a room with two double beds that overlooked a seagull dropping-infested parking lot.
The place was unspeakably dirty - construction equipment left lying around (there was a discarded water heater just sitting at the top of one stair well), dust caked on heaters and vents, flying insects in the rooms, filthy windows, out of order vending machines.
The only way they can get away with operating a place like this is because it's so close to the ferry.
I've never been so grossed out and so ripped off by a hotel before in my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee