Just be aware that this is an old bldg, lots of needed repairs but i found it to be clean & adequate and best of all as far as i can tell, the only game in town & just a few blocks from the beach. the port of Galilee is busy, the hotel is accross the street from the Ferry to Block Island so it is always busy with people coming and going. It is a bit expensive not to have free coffee in the a.m. If you know what you are in for there will be no surprises, it's no Hilton that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee