Stayed at this hotel last summer, and by reading the more recent reviews I don't think it has changed much.
The hotel room itself was passable, but our bathroom looked like it belonged in a crack-house, and the knob to our sink broke off upon first using it. Other annoying/bad parts to the hotel is that the parking lot is FILLED with seagull poop...my car was absolutely covered in it. However they do provide you with a hose and soap to wash your car before you leave. For what they charge for a room, the hotel should be MUCH nicer. Its a shame too because if they invested some money into cleaning the place up, it could be a VERY nice place.
The only positives were the friendly staff and location, but those aren't enough to warrant anybody stay here. Avoid this place at all costs, and read the reviews....ITS NOT WORTH IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee