My husband and I have stayed here multiple times during the summer of 2012, from July through Labor Day. Trust me, it's nothing special, but the location is great. Just across the street from the Block Island Ferry and two blocks from the Salty Brine State Beach. There are also a number of restaurants within walking distance. The motel itself is old and could use some updating. Some rooms are in better condition than others. The indoor pool area is very spacious and clean. It's a great area to gather if you're travelling with a large group or family. Customer Service is pretty friendly and accommodating. We always make our reservations directly with Brad at the front desk. Travelers be aware that there are no microwaves or refridgerators in the rooms. Do not park directly in front of the building. We found that the seagulls seem to favor those cars. Parking is better on the very left hand side or the front row behind the souvenir shop. The motel does leave a hose and scrub brushes to clean your car off. All in all, if you're not going to spend a lot of time in your room, the negatives will not afect you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee