“Very Nice”

Ranked #39 of 90 Restaurants in Narragansett
Kelso, Washington
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had the Blackend tuna sandwich and a drink out on the deck. Beautiful

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Darsik1

Atkinson, New Hampshire
“Good food with ocean view”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Enjoyed our meals, service and ocean view. We'll have to try other dinners to properly compare but very satisfied with the sweet clams and fish.
Wish they were opened for breakfast to save a long drive to the mall for a good breakfast. Was pretty busy for last week in June,so go early 11:00, as soon as they open to get your order in. I can imagine the crowd in July.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank JGTravelor
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Great food and View”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We went for breakfast first then came back. Everything we had was excellent. Eggs Benedict where perfectly cooked. And the Prime Rib was to big to eat it all. My wife had the seared tuna and I can say it was the best we ever tasted. As for the view!! I can just say WOW! I cant wait for the summer to sit on the deck.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank peter B
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast Spot!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Hammerhead Grill for breakfast twice week for years. We keep coming back because of the great food, friendly service, and incredible view.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank DocWood47
South Windsor, Connecticut
“The Home of Food Poisoning.”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Honestly, stay away. The food is greasy and undercooked. Overpriced. Most of my party was sick an hour after eating here. Horrible. The prices are not in line with the quality of food. The food is so fresh it comes with bacteria.

• Visited September 2011