“Good food with ocean view”
Review of Hammerhead Grill - CLOSED

Hammerhead Grill
Description: We have one of the best views in Narragansett!!! Dine with us in our beautiful dining room or out on the amazing deck!
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Enjoyed our meals, service and ocean view. We'll have to try other dinners to properly compare but very satisfied with the sweet clams and fish.
Wish they were opened for breakfast to save a long drive to the mall for a good breakfast. Was pretty busy for last week in June,so go early 11:00, as soon as they open to get your order in. I can imagine the crowd in July.

1  Thank JGTravelor

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We went for breakfast first then came back. Everything we had was excellent. Eggs Benedict where perfectly cooked. And the Prime Rib was to big to eat it all. My wife had the seared tuna and I can say it was the best we ever tasted. As for the view!! I can just say WOW! I cant wait for the summer to sit on the deck.

2  Thank peter B
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Hammerhead Grill for breakfast twice week for years. We keep coming back because of the great food, friendly service, and incredible view.

1  Thank DocWood47
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Honestly, stay away. The food is greasy and undercooked. Overpriced. Most of my party was sick an hour after eating here. Horrible. The prices are not in line with the quality of food. The food is so fresh it comes with bacteria.

3  Thank Kinglep
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I read some of the reviews and was sold. The view certainly lives up to the hype, but the food was a little less impressive. My hubby enjoyed the seafood chowder and crab cakes - but they were not "amazing." The steamers were so-so, and the lobster was upsetting. Literally from the pot to my plate - not even cut and prepared to eat. I spent most of my meal trying to cut and crack it. All being said, I would go back for the view.