“Great Breakfast Spot!”
Review of Hammerhead Grill - CLOSED

Hammerhead Grill
Description: We have one of the best views in Narragansett!!! Dine with us in our beautiful dining room or out on the amazing deck!
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast Spot!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Hammerhead Grill for breakfast twice week for years. We keep coming back because of the great food, friendly service, and incredible view.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank DocWood47

South Windsor, Connecticut
“The Home of Food Poisoning.”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Honestly, stay away. The food is greasy and undercooked. Overpriced. Most of my party was sick an hour after eating here. Horrible. The prices are not in line with the quality of food. The food is so fresh it comes with bacteria.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Kinglep
Montreal
“GOOD FOR THE VIEW. SO-SO FOR THE FOOD.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I read some of the reviews and was sold. The view certainly lives up to the hype, but the food was a little less impressive. My hubby enjoyed the seafood chowder and crab cakes - but they were not "amazing." The steamers were so-so, and the lobster was upsetting. Literally from the pot to my plate - not even cut and prepared to eat. I spent most of my meal trying to cut and crack it. All being said, I would go back for the view.

• Visited July 2011
Greenville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice meal, nice place”
Reviewed August 21, 2010

We went here with friends and had an immediate table outside on the deck. I ordered the lobster special - steamed with butter. It was one of the best lobsters I have had in a long time. Plus the sangria pitchers were very good. Nice atmosphere on the deck. I found it very enjoyable. We got there about 5:30, but it started filling up during our meal, so I suggest an early start.

Safety Note: The only entrance to the restaurant (on the second floor) is via a wooden stairway at the front. At the top of this stairway, there was an outside bar with a grass umbrella, adorned with lights. This umbrella, being in a smoking area, presented a fire hazard which would have blocked the way out if it caught fire. Hopefully they will remove this hazard soon. Don't need another Station fire!

1 Thank scaron0911
Rhode Island
“Great Food Great View”
Reviewed December 18, 2009

Decided to try Hammerhead on the recommendation of friends--it was great. Can't beat the view or the food. I had the crab cakes and my husband had fish and chips---the best we've had (oh and we live in South county). Service was great too. Give them a try and you will be happy you did!

2 Thank ddzwalker