“Great burgers and great service!”

Crazy Burger Cafe & Juice Bar
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Narragansett
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
“Great burgers and great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were hankering for a burger ... the carnivores within us collectively converged to the point I began searching for "good hamburgers" in the Jamestown, RI area--"Crazy Burgers" was the overwhelming response on most of the foodie lists. It did not disappoint.

I was seduced by the "Ma Ma Mumbai Turkey Burger" It was well seasoned with cumin and other spices topped with apples and smoked gouda cheese. Their buns called "bolos" are the Portuguese small rolls, which add a gentle sweetness to the burgers. My friends loved their "Simple burgers" and "Goofy Gorgonzola burgers". And we all enjoyed their side dish of a potato combo of sweet and white potatoes, spinach, carrots and herbs! It has a funny name ... but cannot recall it.

The only downside came from a table of guests nearby who had a friend who was drunk and obnoxious. The wait staff did all they could to buffer the problem, but eventually they left and a calm broke out for all. We saw several tables get up and leave. But the restaurant was great and worth the wait for seating!

New York
“A dive with great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Get a milkshake with your order! Burgers and chocolate chip cookie shake were great. Place could be a little cleaner.

Visited July 2013
NYC
“Good not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The show 'Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives' always seems to feature places with enormous portions for the money, so I don't know what happened here. I've seen clips of the episode and it seems the burgers are so much bigger and crazier on the TV than on my plate. I guess the camera adds a few ounces, 'cause my burger looked like it weighed about 4oz. I don't usually get the roll, so my $12 Jumpin’ Jack Hellapeno Burger looked like a prank when it got to me. Just picture a plate populated by a cheese-covered hockey puck and a small bowl of cole slaw. A few years back, we used to hit CB for every meal of our vacation, but now we have an occasional breakfast - and don't get me started on the 2-egg omelets!!

Rhode Island
“Crazy place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I like Crazy Burger, but I don't LOVE it. The menu is varied and unique, and the service seems friendly if a bit rushed. The place is generally crowded, and it's a small diner anyway, so the vibe is a little chaotic. The prices are a smidge high for what you get, and some of the food is a smidge bland, but it's worth a visit every once in a while. The fact that the waitress brought over two books for our toddler to read during our lunch was a nice touch.

Providence, Rhode Island
“Delicious and Creative Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by Crazy Burger based on the recommendation of Mary Beth at Tower House B&B, which is right down the road. We loved the selection of creative burgers, and ended up ordering the turkey burger (which tasted amazing, so many spices) and the one with onion rings on top. Both the burgers were absolutely delicious. The place is BYOB, as well, a great perk!

Visited June 2013