“Great view and great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Crazy Burger Cafe & Juice Bar
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Narragansett
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Great view and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ate some great lobster rolls and watched the surfers in Narragansett Bay. Outside, wind, sun, surf, a lovely afternoon.

Visited August 2012

Newport, Rhode Island
“Eclectic, creative and healthy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

One of the most inventive restaurants in RI. Whether you crave meat or not...their menu will give you an excellent assortment of highly creative options...right near the beach!

Visited October 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Excellent entrees, good service but still some disappointment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We arrived about 7:30 on Friday night and had a 10 minute wait. Very friendly greeting from the hostess - as the whole evening was casual and friendly. We started with spinach crepes - the order includes two so they were easy to share. Very crispy on the outside - and the filling was smooth and flavorful. Next came the soup - I had the clam chowder and my wife had the sweet potato corn chowder. I kept loading my clam chowder up with pepper trying to give it some flavor. My wife kept dosing her sweet potato chowder with salt - which she never does - for the same reason. The waitress was apologetic about the soups, saying someone new must have made it because she never gets complaints.

Our waitress recommended the short ribs and chicken with portabella rissotto as the staff favorites off the regular menu - and I can see why. I had the short ribs and my wife had the chicken. We shared our food. The chicken was done perfectly, with a very nice sauce and a delicate cheese filling. The short ribs were done perfectly as well, and with a tangy, but not overdone, glaze. The mashed potatoes were fried into a large pancake, with just a little crust on the top and bottom, and a fair sized portion of fresh vegetables cooked al dente came as well. The portions did not look huge, but neither of us could finish and we ended up taking a little of each home.

For dessert we shared the special, lemon poppy seed cake with lemon vanilla ice cream. A nice idea, but for me the cake seemed dry even with the ice cream. The lemon vanilla ice cream sounded better than it tasted, but I admire the effort.

For all this I will keep going back. The atmosphere is very congenial, the food may be a little uneven but the kitchen is adventurous and the quality of the ingredients is top notch.

• Visited October 2012
SOUTHINGTON
“Glad we stopped”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We saw Crazy Burger on Food Network and thought we would try it. It is a hole in the wall place in Narragansett but love the lights strung throughout the place. I had the Gorgonzola burger and fries. Very good but a bit pricey. My husband had the chowder and said it was very good.

West Warwick, RI
“Local with a organic/natural flair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

One of the most impressive menus I have ever seen. Expect tight quarters but beautiful, incredible tasting food.

• Visited August 2012