“Great eats...unique menu for burger joint”

Crazy Burger Cafe & Juice Bar
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Narragansett
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Tried this place as it was on the DDD tour and we were going through the area. Service was great. Menu items unique for burger joint. We liked it. Only bad thing was hubby got fries with his meal that were kind of sparse and looked burnt. Then when our meals were done the waitress came over with new ones, saying the cook "felt bad" about sending out the ones we got. By then we were full and didn't need more fries. I guess the gesture was nice. Stop by if you an. Worth the trip.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were told we'd have a 30 minute wait, no problem. We were told we'd need to wait outside in the 47 degree temps, ok chilly, but no problem. Then we were told we'd be seated on the patio, and I am thinking "maybe it is enclosed". Well it wasn't, they had a few heaters which are great when it is in the 60s. The only thing that was warm was my head. I wanted to leave but I was really hungry and I didn't know what options wed have to get seated quickly elsewhere. My poor hubby had to endure my crabbiness. The food was good, the experienced sucked. I was really looking forward to our visit here, we saw it on DDD and added the outing to here it to our visit to Newport.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I LOVE Crazy burger, but the wait is almost always LONG and frustrating. This is a result of the fresh food and the vibe, but still, it's not fun to have to wait and wait and wait. I never go here in the summer months and instead wait when the crowds have left to find my place in line. It is worth the wait, but I've also discovered that you can order out.... Sweet. Their desserts are the best in RI.

Thank 26.2er
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Crazy Burger is worth the drive from PRovidence. Great menu for everyone with vegan choices. Must go here. Expect a long waiting time on weekends. The downside is that they a feng shui person to redesign. They need to cut a few windows into the place. Gets claustrophobic.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lots and lots of choices, wacky combinations, and the burgers are OK not great. I found them a little dry. Maybe I didn’t pick the right one? Not the best burger I ever eat; but not the worst burger either. I would not go out of my way to go back...