“Great new Narragansett Restaurant”
Review of The Bike Stop Cafe

The Bike Stop Cafe
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Narragansett
Cuisines: American
Rhode Island
“Great new Narragansett Restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been to the bike stop twice now and each time I have had a different fire oven pizza for myself. I am a lover of fine pizza and can give the highest recommendation to their Buffalo chicken pizza, At $11 it was great and just the right amount of spice for this pizza lover. I is now my Go To place for eat in pizza.

• Visited November 2013

Ft. Lauderdale
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Food is excellent. It is a small cozy place. There is always a line to get in. I've tried the salmon, pizza, and the quinoa salad. Everything was delicious.

• Visited September 2013
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“If the wait is too long at Crazy Burger...”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went here one night when we didn't want to wait an hour for Crazy Burger (right around the corner). It is BYOB and we were pleasantly surprised. The pizza was very good, crispy crust, just the right amount of toppings. The sttuffed jalapenos appetizer was the best I've ever had - not some crappy deep fried breaded nugget but real jalapenos stuffed with cheese. The bike theme is a little over the top, especially the never ending video on the TV of a bike rider with a camera mostly showing the ground that he/she was riding on. Overall, very much worth it.

• Visited June 2013
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Delicious !”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Recently tried the Bike Stop Cafe for lunch on the recommendation of a friend and fellow foodie .. Let me tell you I'm so glad that I listened and decided to try it . The pulled pork nachos were amazingly delicious!! My friends and I also tried to fish tacos which we super fresh and tasty. The service could have been a bit better but it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't return .. I look forward to returning and trying the pizza next time ..

• Visited September 2013
Delmar, New York
“Bike Stop Cafe”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Delicious wood-fired pizza plus a strawberry and goat cheese salad with almonds--my mouth is watering just recalling the flavors! We were told the stones used to build the pizza oven were part of the Narragansett sea wall that was knocked over by Hurricane Sandy last September. A couple of minor hitches: no pesto for the "build your own" pizza, and no pepper mill for fresh ground pepper, which our pizza needed.

• Visited August 2013