“Udderly Good Ice Cream!”

Moo Moo's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Narragansett
Reviewed July 18, 2014

After a chilly trip to the Point Judith Lighthouse, it was time for some ice cream. Narragansett has many places around town that serve ice cream and other goodies, but not many people have heard about Moo Moo's and I was told I have to try their awesome ice cream.

Moo Moo's has a large menu of hard and soft serve ice cream along that you can have on a sugar or cake cone, in a dish or as a sundae or a banana split. I had the toffee crunch ice cream and my friend had the blackberry chocolate chip ice cream. Both ice creams were yummy, but I behaved myself and allowed myself only one scoop of toffee crunch on a sugar cone. Prices range from about $2.50 and up and Moo Moo's is open daily and late. You can take the ice cream to go or enjoy it on one of the many outdoor tables set up at the front of the parlor. We got to see a rabbit hopping around the grounds while enjoying our treats! So the next time you are in Narragansett, Rhode Island, stop at Moo Moo's and enjoy a scoop of something decadent!

There are newer reviews for Moo Moo's Ice Cream Parlor

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The "other" place was closed, so stopping here, I was hoping to have a good choice of flavors and quality product. Moo Moo's serves "Bliss" products. They did not have a huge variety and were out of the flavor I chose, although it was a Monday. Granted, it could have been a busy weekend. I chose another flavor and also ordered a small scoop for my dog. The vanilla and cherry vanilla wasn't anything special.
To commend the service, the server was very pleasant and courteous.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Love the caramel pecan swirls. Great spot, hit the spot!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Spent $9 on 2 small and 1 kiddie soft serve ice creams (sans toppings). Mcdonalds would have charged $3.00. Unreal. Go here if you need to, but for the love of god, make sure you take out some equity on your house.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Avoid. This has got to be the ugliest building on Point Judith Road. The management must think it's funny to have an ice cream shack painted to look like the skin of a cow, but I think it's hideous. This tiny ice cream shop is only open seasonally - it is often frequented by tourists rather than locals. The ice cream is average...it's nothing to write home about. I'm sorry but I just can't get past how awful the building looks -- it is not appetizing and the shop looks like it could use an upgrade. For excellent ice cream you're better off heading to Brickley's.