Best Kept Secret B & B
  • Beachfront
Atlantic House(Narragansett)
$275
$164
The Anchor Motel(Narragansett)(Great Value!)
$230
The Break(Narragansett)
$670
Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area(South Kingstown)(Great Value!)
$276
$254
$163
$835
$380
$390
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $450/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had the unique experience to stay at The Best Kept Secret B&B this past summer. I am a single woman and wanted to stay at a cozy place, near the ocean, someplace that I would feel safe. BKS fit the bill! I spent two nights and three days there. Nancy and Tom, the proprietors, are warm, friendly and nonintrusive. The house is adorable. It is a Victorian style house with a front porch with rocking chairs for relaxing, reading and having your favorite cocktail!
Scarborough Beach is in walking distance, which is fantastic for a day at the beach or a walk on the beach after dinner.
Nearby Narragansett offers great restaurants and shopping.
I had a wonderful time there. The dining room, where b'fast is served, is lovely. The food is delicious. I had walnut encrusted french toast with yogurt, fruit and coffee.
The rooom I stayed in had it's own private bathroom, a couch and a comfortable full-sized bed.
It is clean, charming and unforgetable. I recommend this for anyone, but if you are a single woman looking to get away for some R&R or for a summer beach vacation, this is the best!!!!
Deb Hunt, Portland, CT

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Debhunt33893
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My wife and I spent our honeymoon here -- We were looking for a place to unwind and reflect after the wedding and couldn't have asked for more out of the Best Kept Secret B&B -- We stayed in the Beach Rose room (with the private bath) and loved it. Clean room, comfortable bed, nice bathroom. Breakfasts were delicious. A five-minute walk to the beach. To top it off, Nancy went above and beyond as a host -- she let us borrow bikes, beach chairs, a cooler, and gave us a ride to the Block Island ferry. I'll be coming back and I'll be recommending this place to friends who want an easy laid back get-away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed only 1 night, but would have stayed longer if there had been availability. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. As a lesbian couple, we never know how friendly people will be. Nancy, the owner and inn keeper was cordial and very friendly. Our room (the "large room") was comfortable with a breeze coming in the windows. We walked 5 minutes to a beautiful beach and enjoyed the convenience of leaving our car at the B & B. Nancy allowed us to use her beach chairs and we even rode the B & B's bicycles the next morning. We enjoyed the country charm of the chickens and the cats, which made us feel right at home. We will definitely come back. The inn is so close to the Pt Judith Ferry, it's a lovely AND convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amyjoy18
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at Best Kept Secret for a long weekend stay with our 2 college-aged children. It was VERY relaxing with the lovely porch, the company of several friendly cats and chickens, and warm hospitality of the hosts Nancy and Tom. We occupied both rooms for 2 of our 3 nights, which was really nice basically having the place all to ourselves. However, the night we squeezed all of us into one room worked out just fine-- though tight, 4 adults were able to sleep on the bed, the pullout couch and a nice foam mattress on the floor. The breakfasts were all delicious, and our food preferences were accommodated without issue. Tom also made a delicious cake for us one day to enjoy throughout the day! We were able to borrow bikes and beach chairs. The beach is really just a 5 minute walk. Tom and Nancy helped guide us to good bike rides and restaurants and accommodated us even on the day that we checked out. Overall, it was a lovely weekend at a wonderful B&B.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank l0vet0travel60
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Nancy and Tom are very welcoming. The 2 available rooms are in their home. You will meet their cats and chickens. The house is very close to the beach and a moment's drive from the ferry to Block Island. Nancy kindly offered to drive me to the ferry and was more than willing to provide extra services that were above and beyond a typical B&B. I stayed here one night on my return journey. The room prices are a welcome change from the nightly rates in and around Newport.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo