“Awesome suprise”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The food was absolutely amazing! We had the Point Judith fried calamari to start which was cooked to perfection. For the main courses we had seared scallops and a stuffed veal chop – simply amazing! This chef has definitely mastered the craft. The wait staff was very personable and helpful – all around it was a great meal! The funny part is that when we drove up to the restaurant, it didn’t look incredibly fancy or in fact, it almost looked like it wasn’t even opened! I am so glad that we found this jewel of Narragansett.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This place was referred to us by some friends who had dined there within the last 2 weeks and loved it. I can see why. Very competent staff along with very fresh, well prepped food. Local family owners who care about what they are doing. Thx

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I'm a local who has been here several times. Everything I've tried so far has been delicious! I love the variety of the menu and the prices are more than reasonable for the portions. My boyfriend and I love the calamari and the service is great! The staff is so warm and friendly they make you feel right at home! It's also convenient you can call ahead for reservations no matter how small your party. I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Apps, meals drinks and even the bread was excellent. Great service from Nate! Best meal we have had on our vaca so far!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Paul is totally awesome - and so is the food;-) consistently this restaurant delivers great food and service. It is a romantic place but also fun, if you are hanging with friends. They are accommodating, and the food is TASTY.