“Wonderful B&B!!!!”
Review of Tower House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Tower House B&B
Ranked #1 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom
“Wonderful B&B!!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2010

We had such a wonderful stay at the Tower House B&B! A beautiful home, with wonderful rooms, great breakfasts and an ever bettter host! This is a truly unique place to stay! We would recommend to anyone!!!! Thankyou for a warm and welcoming stay!!! We would love to return one day!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Great place, this. It manages to combine all the comforts and good points of an expensive hotel (comfy beds, pleasant communal areas, tasteful decor, free newspapers and tea outside the bedroom door at 7 am) with a really pleasant 'homeliness'. We were travelling with my elderly dad and Mary Beth the owner couldn't have been kinder or more helpful - for instance fixing us a sandwich on arrival after a 16 hour journey from London so we didn't have to go out for something to eat. The food is fantastic and the house itself and location are just lovely - Narragansett is a great spot from which to explore this part of New England, and the Tower House is two minutes from the seafront. We would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank MikeH2464
Matamoras, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Mary Beth, Chris, Danny, oh yea..and Otis, were like family. Right up the road from the most beautiful ocean views (see photos)...but the best part of the Tower house is the loving and interesting folks. Stacy and I now have a 'home away from home" that we plan on visiting as much as we can in the upcoming year-what a blessing!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, MA
Reviewed October 29, 2010

I wish I had time to detail everything I loved about this charming b&b....the garden, the ambient music, dining room, antique house/rooms. host is accommodating but doesn't hover... it's like you live there, but with an indulgent house mother. I loved everything about it; however, if you are the type of traveler who needs things shiny/new/everything at crisp right angles, you will not like this. It is an old house. But my husband and i highly recommend it. (reluctantly, because now we probably won't be able to get a room again because it will be booked!)
I must mention also that we were actually headed to Block Island and missed our ferry, had our dog with us, and in a jam got very lucky that they had one room open for the night -- so they did allow our quiet dog to stay. How wonderful is that!? I can't wait to return.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Northumberland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have just read a review below that stated, "nothing I write will adequately describe the pleasure of staying in the Tower House" and I completely agree.
My friends and I were travelling around New England in the summer and after driving round Cape Cod, we stopped off in Rhode Island. From arriving at the house Mary Beth was so pleasant, helpful and welcoming and could not do enough for us. (To my shock the boys asked if it would be OK for her to do some of our washing that had mounted up from travelling around and she was more than happy to do this). Mary Beth took time to talk to us and get to know us over a lovely breakfast (I especially enjoyed the quiche) and even kept some wine and cheese etc out for us coming back at 9pm, despite the snack hour being at 6. The house itself its absolutely lovely filled with antique furniture and there is often fantastic music playing in the house throughout the daytime.
There are also little extras that make it great, such as MaryBeth is always happy to offer lifts to the beach if necessary as parking can be expensive, sweets and water, tea and coffee and morning paper in the hall and free computer/printing access.
I have never stayed anywhere that has been so accommodating as the Tower House B&B. I hope I get the chance to go back, but until then I will be recommending this beautiful place to everyone I know.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed October 5, 2010

We stayed at Tower House for our 20th anniversary with our 3 children. We were spoiled with wine and cheese, pampered with rides to the ferry, and thoroughly taken care of by Mary Beth and Chris. They have the amazing gift of knowing what is needed. The french toast was amazing. The whole breakfast spread was wonderful, fresh and made with care. Unlike other B&B's, Tower House has room for kids. All three of mine had a wonderful time. The yard was beautiful. The rooms spacious and very clean. We hope to return to this very special place. Thank you Mary Beth and Chris!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Warwick
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We travelled to Rhode Island from Warwick in England for our younger son's wedding. Most of the wedding party stayed in a local hotel, but I was determined to see how life really was in the USA. I researched for hours but everything on offer paled into insignificance after reading about the Tower House B&B. I was so right.
Nothing I write here will adequately describe the pleasure of staying in the Tower House.
The warm hospitality offered by Chris and Mary Beth seemed limitless; nothing was too much trouble; every need was met. We visitors from England, my husband James, older son Charles and I were enchanted by the character of the Tower House and delighted by the conviviality of fellow US guests.
Two days before the wedding the Tower House acted as a rendezvous for about 20 other wedding guests arriving from England and Chris and Mary Beth treated us all to a New England Clam Bake. The quality was superb (not necessarily a quality evident in American cuisine elsewhere) and the portions most generous, and all for a modest charge.
We of course enjoyed our son's wedding and the memories of it will for ever be enhanced by our stay at the Tower House. We met Chris and Mary Beth as our hosts; we left them as our friends.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
The Break
#2 of 2 in South Kingstown
Sheppard's Place
Sheppard's Place
#3 of 10 in Narragansett

Been to Tower House B&B? Share your experiences!