Tower House B&B
Atlantic House(Narragansett)
$255
$247
Travelocity
The Anchor Motel(Narragansett)(Great Value!)
$135
Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area(South Kingstown)(Great Value!)
$199
$153
$145
Ocean Rose Inn(Narragansett)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmary beth and chrisfrench toastrhode islandcrackersevery morningdelicious breakfasther husbandwith open armspot of coffeesitting areagreat spotnarragansett beachcaldwellhostesssuitehouseantiques
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We decided to have our wedding reception at The Tower House after our ceremony on the beach. I cannot say enough about how amazing Mary Beth was from day one! It was truly a magical day and everything went perfectly. The dinner was fabulous, and the rooms and garden were a fantastic setting for our intimate affair. Anything we needed Mary Beth helped us with..which is such a relief for someone not local to the area! I'm so grateful we found such a lovely place to celebrate our special day, and so fortunate to have had Mary Beth as our hostess, planner, and dinner chef! Thank you!
Deidra and John

Room Tip: We stayed in the Caldwell suite, and it has such lovely views. There was also plenty of space for our wedding preparations, including changing space for family members.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deidra M
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Tower House and it was perfect. Mary Beth worked so hard to make sure every detail was in place and the whole event ran smoothly and with the atmosphere we wanted. The Tower House is especially perfect if you would like your wedding to be a weekend event rather than just a few hours. We had close family and friends stay with us at the Tower House the night before and night of the wedding and it was so much fun to have that time with them. Also it made the reception the night of our wedding feel relaxed because there was no time guests had to clear out by and many people did not have to leave at all.

Whatever your cultural heritage might be Mary Beth is happy to work with you to put together a dinner menue that represents you two as a couple. My husband is Russian so we brought in some dishes to add to what she was making and she was happy to make that work. She also has a wonderful connection with a florist and will take care of negotiating all the rentals on your behalf. Not having to talk to many different vendors yourself will bring the stress of planning down.

Mary Beth is a mother and an artist so she is both open to all visions of how your day could be perfect for you and is a master problem solver. She will take the time to sit down with the two of you and really listen to what you both envision for your Wedding Day from the food and decorations to the formality level and overall atmosphere you want from the moment guests arrive to the morning after.

We plan on going back to the Tower House for vacations and anniversaries and recommending it to everyone we know. Some of our guests are already planning their next trip to stay there they loved it so much.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I wanted to give his parents who were visiting from France a true B&B experience and this place did not disappoint!

Tower House exceeded all our expectations. Mary Beth was so warm and inviting--we felt like we were staying with family! I almost feel like this is an understatement because she truly went above and beyond without ever being overbearing.

The complimentary little snacks, beer and wine were a lovely touch during "happy hour" at the house. The breakfast was out of this world!!! The house is beautifully decorated and the garden is a lush oasis.

Tower House is the epitome of what a B&B should be. My husband and I loved it, my in-laws are enamored with Mary Beth's hospitality and we can't wait for another opportunity to come back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My Fiance' & I stayed here for one night in February when we were meeting with caterers in the area for our september 2013 wedding. Our photographer reccommended this B&B for our wedding party in september and we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to check it out. We were blown away by the hospitality of Mary beth and Chris. The atmosphere is so warm and welcoming. You feel like your at home the moment you walk in the door. Our rooms were beautifuly decorated and accomodating. I haven't slept that good in a while! Not to mention the delicious breakfast. (I'm still dreaming of that french toast caserole Mary Beth!) We enjoyed evening cocktails ,a snack and a lovely chat with Mary Beth. We even enjoyed the company of their awesome dog named Otis. I can't even begin to explain how lucky I feel to have found this place. I have it booked completely for 2 nights in September for my wedding weekend where most of my bridal party will be staying. Mary Beth even has accomodated our 105lb german shepherd and is allowing him to hang out with Otis for the weekend. We can't wait for September 12 & 13th!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If traveling for romance I suggest the Caldwell Suite which is where my fiance' and I will be staying on our wedding night. It is the most secluded and private.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was traveling to Rhode Island for work to attend a class at URI and was given two hotel recommendations in the area. I decided to search Trip Advisor for other options and came across the Tower House B&B. I had such good customer service from the very first email I sent to Mary Beth & Chris at the B&B. Often times, people are “too busy” to respond to questions or requests. My fiancé was able to join me for the first few days of the trip. Being that neither one of us had ever been to Rhode Island and I had always wanted to visit, we decided to take a few personal days to do some sightseeing! The B&B is wonderful; everything from the amazing breakfasts and the nice cozy rooms. Mary Beth always had some light snacks and drinks for us when we returned from our long day of sightseeing and she has some great suggestions on places to see and places to eat. We had the Tower Suite on the third floor that had one large bedroom with a queen bed and a separate smaller bedroom also with a queen bed and a nice bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Black Pointe was our favorite beach spot…within minutes of the Tower House. Don’t forget to try a burger at “Crazy Burger” just down the street from the B&B! Thank you for making our trip a memorable one! We made it back to New Mexico safe, it’s a long trip but maybe we will return some day. Very beautiful place.

Room Tip: We had the Tower Suite on the third floor that had one large bedroom with a queen bed and a separate smaller bedroom also with a queen bed and a nice bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. The views were so pretty. The room is very bright in the morning so you wake up feeling ready for the sun shine.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business