“Awesome!”
Review of Tower House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Tower House B&B
Ranked #2 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Oh my gosh!!! We had such a nice time here! Mary Beth was so sweet and friendly! They think of everything! We had a great breakfast. The rooms were very clean and the beds so comfy! We will absolutely be back soon! Loved it

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeannette M

Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Our recent stay at the Tower House was Amazing! If you told me I would be able to relax with my husband and 3 young children I would never have believed you - until we stayed at this B&B in the Taylor Suite with MaryBeth as our host... The meals were perfect, and accommodations were like home. We were so spoiled we didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The Tower house Bed and Breakfast was wonderful. We were recently there from Wednesday- Sunday with family and a college reunion. Mary Beth was so friendly and accommodating. We had such a great time there and loved all of the small added things that she does. The breakfast was good, rooms were clean and the gardens are beautiful!! We are hoping to plan another trip back so that we can stay there again!! Thank you for your hospitality Mary Beth!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to escape to this charming B and B as part of a college reunion. We were a large group of college girl friends with husbands and kids in tow. Our host Mary Beth and her family were overwhelmingly welcoming and accommodating from dinner to breakfast to beach chaufer and conversation. The grounds were beautiful and lush, a magical escape for the kids as they explored the different lawns, gardens and ponds. There were several porches and sitting areas inside and out allowing everyone to spread out and enjoy each others company or just relax. My room was on the top floor and I felt like a princess in a castle. I would go back in a heart beat and definitely spend more time. Thank you!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My friends and I all converged on this B&B this past weekend for a reunion. WE all brought our families with children ranging from 15 months to 14 years old. Mary Beth could not have been kinder, more accommodating or more tolerant. The rooms were beautiful, the house was amazing and the yard and gardens spectacular. I was so blown away and impressed at how well they took care of their home and yard, and how thoughtful they were with all the details when renovating. Simply gorgeous.

The owners, Mary Beth and Chris, were very kind and generous. They always seemed to know what we needed. They remembered all of our names and our kids names! The breakfasts were gourmet and delicious. The happy hour was fun, they put out great snacks for us and the kids. They also hosted a dinner BBQ for us so that we could enjoy ourselves. There was tons of food and lots of different options. It was all delicious and well-prepared.

Mary Beth certainly goes above and beyond. She will drive and pick you up from the beach, lend you her chairs and towels, and all with a smile. She put a movie in for all our kids to watch and made them popcorn so the adults could get a little break.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this B&B. We will certainly return in the future and we are so happy to have found this place. Many thanks to Mary Beth and Chris for making our reunion so wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JBS2007
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Just came back from a wonderful time at the Tower House Bed and Breakfast. The house is beautifully restored. rich is history and just a block from the beautiful beaches of Narragansett.
Our room was the largest in the house, and well worth it. It was like our own little apartment, beautifully appointed and super quiet. Just what my husband and I needed from our very busy day to day schedule.

Mary Beth throws in all the extras, a TV in every room, coffee and newspapers outside in our hall every morning, snacks, soda, wine and beer in the evenings. And dinner is even available at a very reasonable price upon request.

Breakfast was quite tasty each morning, but what we enjoyed most of all was Mary Beth's company in the dining room. She really knows how to make you feel comfortable in her home. We had such lovely conversations each morning, and she is someone you just instantly like upon meeting. She is cheerful. warm and really seems to understand what makes her guests feel welcome. You never feel for a second that you are putting her out and you get the feeling that she genuinely enjoys spending time getting to know her guests. There is nothing contrived about the Tower House. It is the model of what a bed and breakfast should be, and will always stand out as one of the nicest we have stayed at yet.

After spending the weekend at the Tower House, a part of me was sad to say good bye. I am generally not one to hug people I have just met, but Mary Beth got a big one from me when we left. There is no question why this B&B is the highest rated in Narragansett.

We would recommend the Tower House to anyone, and we will certainly return one day.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gastronomer123
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I went with my girlfriend and her parents for a weekend getaway, and honestly had low expectations. As soon as we opened the door OMG!!! We were greeted at the door with the warmest, most welcoming smile. Mary Beth (A.K.A. Mary Ann lol) gave us the run down about all the accommodations we would expect every morning.....EVERY MORNING! Coffee at the door, breakfast home made, and snacks everyday set out for you. There are time frames for all these services of course, but the best thing and the factor that seperates Tower House B and B is the personal factor. They know we all have different habits and are very accommodating in extending the times so we are all happy. We shared stories and breakfast and exchanged hugs when we left. Overall it felt like we spent the weekend at our favorite cousins house because they realy make you feel like family.

We will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family