“Another Great at the Tower House!!!!”
Review of Tower House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Tower House B&B
Ranked #2 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Another Great at the Tower House!!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband, daughter and I stayed here in Feb which was such a wonderful getaway.. I liked it so much, that I booked my 12th Annual Girls Weekend Away with 9 of my girlfriends. It was simply the most perfect getaway/retreat for a bunch of old friends. Mary Beth is such a wonderful hostess and made our stay comfortable. She accommodated us with rides to the beach and to dinner (for those of our group who weren't up for walking). The cocktail hour was a great time to get together either downstairs or outside. And the Breakfast was absolutely fabulous. I think we can all atest that we truly felt taken care of, especially given most of us are Mom's and do most of the caretaking.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Well I recently spent time at the INN with my 9 highschool girlfriends for our annual trip! over the last 11/12 years we have stayed at many locations and this was by far on of the best. we have grown in to adults and our stay at the inn resembled our friendships, trusting, warm, comfortable, loving, welcoming with open arms and felt like FAMILY! It was a wonderful stay. and the breakfast french toast was fabulous, cocktail hour great! Just great I highly recommend and will return soon!

massachusetts
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Every year, the last weekend in July is "Girl's Weekend" for myself and 10 of my oldest and dearest friends. This year we went to the Tower House, and had an absolutely wonderful time. Mary Beth is the consummate hostess - she really thinks of everything! from the comfortable rooms and lovely property, to the delicious breakfast and included cocktail hour, everything was just perfect. we may have just found our first repeat destination!

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2011

On our 15 year anniversary, my wife and I stayed at the historical Tower House on the third floor in the Tower room. The room was spacious and comfortable. More than the room, the delicious homemade breakfast as well as the service were outstanding. Mary Beth truely goes the extra mile to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Her "taxi" ride to the Block Island Ferry was very convenient. It was nice to know that after a day at Block Isalnd, or the beach, or wherever, their was a great host (and house) awaiting your return for an evening (or two or three) stay. A great place that I would return to "in a second" if we are in that neck of the woods again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My nine girlfriends and I stayed at the Tower House this weekend as our annual "Girls Weekend". This was our 12th year doing this getaway and our first one at a bed and breakfast. We could not have picked a better one. Mary Beth and Chris were incredible hosts. The house itself is lovely. They just don't build houses like this anymore and it's such a shame. I was on the third floor in a two bedroom suite with a bathroom that has been built into one of the dormers. Although it was hot out, the a/c in our room kept us cool. The gardens are beautiful and much time was spent lounging in the chairs in the shade. We were served a scrumptious breakfast every morning---if I stayed longer than 2 nights, I would start to gain weight from the delicious french toast! Mary Beth drove us to the beach and provided towels and chairs for us. On Saturday night, she dropped us all of at a restaurant just down the road. You really don't feel like you're staying at an inn--more like at an old friend's house. I would love to return with my family. This is one of the best places I have ever stayed.

1 Thank JenTurieo
Southeastern Massachusetts
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We enjoyed our second stay at the Tower House B & B. As stated in previous reviews the owners Mary Beth and Chris go out of their way to accomodate all your needs during your stay. Included is a delicious homemade breakfast and comfortable surroundings. Highly recommended if you are in Narragansett.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank TravelingtheUS
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Mary Beth and Chris were very personable. We felt like we were invited into a friends home, but with plenty of privacy - in our room and on the grounds. Their home was very peaceful and we thank them for sharing it with us. Also, refreshments in the afternoon were just what we needed, and a delicious breakfast was cooked by Mary Beth and Chris and was really outstanding. They were around if we had questions (they recommended a great restaurant just down the road on Narragansett Beach) and the history of the house just added to the experience.

Room Tip: Our room was beautiful, had windows on three sides, lots of light and cross ventilation - and very q...