There is no 1/2 star rating availible to give to this roach motel. The only postive was they let me check in early, the desk clerk was as un attentive as I have ever seen a service person.
Unless of course it is the housekeeping staff. I stayed out back in "Skid Row". Dozens of ciggarette butts on the ground were strewn out front to welcome me. The furhinture and decor were clunky, mismatched and barely working. The room had a musty odor, but it was nice to see what beverages other folks had enjoyed as the maids left the bottle tops under the bed.
The carpet had a huge disgusting stain of blood or vomit. Perhaps a movie had been filmed here?
I was there for a wedding and kept my luggage in my car for fear of bed bugs.
There seems to be no attention to detail by staff, and the management clearly could care less about a guests experience, see the other reviews.
I got a deal for a hundred bucks and the location was prime. I wish I had borught a tent and just pitched it outside in the yard as I would have felt cleaner.
The owners ought ot be ashamed or keel hauled as it is right by the ocean.
PS There sister hotel did not look much better a very disgusitng pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at The Atlantic House, one of the earliest established hotels at Narragansett Pier(Originally built during the winter of 1866-67) We are located on the famous and scenic Ocean Road, with panoramic views of Narragansett Bay. Enjoy the 2nd floor deck. Relax in one of our full ocean view guest rooms with a separate sitting parlor and step out on your private balcony, breathe the fresh ocean air, and take in the spectacular view. For your convenience, all rooms have individual climate control, microwave ovens, small refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards and color television with cable reception. All rooms are equipped with electronic entry lock security systems. Please be aware that because of the age of this historical hotel, there is no elevator. The Atlantic House is central to countless recreational and cultural activities such as golf, tennis, boating, museums, historical landmarks and ferries to Block Island and Martha's Vineyard. Narragansett Beach, Shops of the village and restaurants all a short walk from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Atlantic House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic House Hotel Narragansett
- Atlantic Hotel Narragansett