We stayed at this motel for about 8 hrs- we had a long drive and needed somewhere to stay before getting the ferry to block island. My husband had difficulty finding a place that would accommodate avery late arrival, but the anchor motel was happy to do so. I come from family that rents beach houses and has done the weekly cleaning themselves for decades because no one else will do it as well. With that in mind, i found our room to be exceptionally clean (even the grout, baseboards, corners). The furnishings are modest but the price reflects that, and the location across from the beach seemed really convenient. Our plan did not include staying in the area longer, but if it had we certainly would have stayed longer at the anchor motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island