We stayed for one night for a last minute beach trip. Would stay again in a heartbeat! It is a modest, family run motel that was clean and quiet. The beach across the street is beautiful and it was so nice to be so close. Lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island