“desperate for more of Naragansett” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Narragansett Beach

More attraction details
Owner description: Long flat beach, ideal for surfing.
A TripAdvisor Member
“desperate for more of Naragansett”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2003

It's a beautiful place to go. The beach is just divine! During the season even though the weather was not the best, there was a lot of people! skim boarding, that is what I had done for the first time there! crystal, pure water. Local bands playing the music in the park right next to the beach. Lots of shops around the town! Friendly people! and great waves! Close to Providence and Newport. It's just a little paradise 3 and a half hours from New York City!!!

13 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“Ultimate High”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2002

My experience of Narragansett Beach in September has left me longing for more. The area is, in my opinion the most beautiful in New England. We stayed at the Village Inn which was a more than comfortable accomodation. The view from the balcony was unforgettable. Also, a dinner at the Coast Guard House is an absolute must. I have already begun my plans for next year.

22 Thank A TripAdvisor Member