Sea Shell Motel
Pleasant View Inn(Misquamicut)
Winnapaug Inn(Westerly)
The Coast(Westerly)
View Hotel
All reviewssalt pondhot tubwithin walking distanceother placesbackyardkayakgrillchrisballmarshbeachocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been going to the seashell for 3+ years with my dog. I don't even know where to start... From the very first time I stayed here, the staff made me feel like they knew me for years and made me so comfortable. The rooms are exceptionally clean and if you need anything there is always someone available to help you. For a 'pet friendly' hotel - the backyard is alway very clean and well manicured. The beach, shops and food are no more than 5 minutes away! And if you want to eat in - bring burgers and hotdogs and grill in the backyard and enjoy the bay and hot tub! I'd recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Tabetha82785
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I loved this place. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Nice back yard with paddle boat, grill, clothes line, chaises. 3 minute walk to misquamicut beach. The only thing I did not like was the bright lights that were along the ceiling outside. They were very bright and there were no curtains to block the light from shining in only blinds. Rooms were small but adequate. They were clean. Beds were comfy. Rooms have microwave and refrigerator. I will be back

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank NPT1975
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My girlfriends and I took a weekend trip to squam this past July. The room was very clean and updated, on the smaller side but perfect for four 23 year olds. The owners were really nice and laid back, they didnt try to nickle and dime you for stupid stuff like other places would ie. Paying for parking and having to be off the property when you check out. They also have a yard in the back overlooking the water and a Jacuzzi. All of that and they had the cheapest rates. Just a five minute walk to the beach! We enjoyed our stay so much we're going to make it a yearly thing.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jessica J
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family has been Staying here for about 4 years! We have never been treated so well! Chris at the front desk is amazing, and we look forward to seeing him every year as well as the people who own the place! Our room was clean everyday when we came back from the beach! They are very accommodating I wouldn't stay anywhere else!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Amanda Z
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I LOVE this motel!!! The staff are very friendly,warm and inviting. The atmosphere is fun, relaxing and comforting. The rooms are very clean, considering this is a pet friendly motel. No odors or fur remains. The rooms are a bit on the smaller side, but the back yard located on the water has plenty of space and things to do. We enjoyed fishing and using the paddle boat provided by the Sea Shell and cooking out on the grill. The jacuzzi facing the water is perfect in the evening, under the stars and a great place to relax after a day at the beach!!! Definately would recommend this motel for the price, fun, comfort, cleanliness, pet friendly, relaxing and a great location near the beach.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family