We have been going to Pleasant View for years now. The location is great but the place itself is old and needs updates. Also, there are no elevators so be ready to carry your luggage up 2 or 3 flights of stairs. While it is clean, there were a couple of insects in our room - only saw them at night though. The plumbing is not up to par. Our shower went from scolding to freezing cold throughout the duration of taking a shower. It also was very hard to stand in it - must have had some type of "bath fitter" done to it and was very uneven on the floor of the shower - not great for keeping your balance. While we did let the front desk know about the problem with the water temperature, no one ever acknowledged the problem. The positives - the ocean view is wonderful and sounds great, and the food is very good as well. Great frozen drinks, though a tad pricey for the size of them. I would recommend it for a long weekend but don't expect any frills or fancy atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant View Inn is located on the Atlantic Ocean in Misquamicut, RI. Offering Rhode Island charm, the Pleasant View Inn is the best choice for a seaside family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Pleasant View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant View Hotel Misquamicut
- Pleasant View Misquamicut