Let me start off by saying that we did have a nice 4 day vacation at the Pleasant View Inn. However, the Inn is very outdated and the rooms are in desperate need of remodeling. The hallways are dark and the carpet looked worn and dingy. The TV in the rooms are probably about twenty years old and none come with a DVD player. The beds were comfortable and the AC worked well. The hotel and rooms are reasonably clean but could be better. What saves this place is the location. You are right on the beach and they have plenty of lounge chairs setup to relax by the ocean. My 5yr old enjoyed the beach and swimming in the pool so that was a big plus. The attached restaurant/bar was nice and the food was decent with average prices. Overall, we enjoyed our stay because we had nice weather and were not confined to our rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant View Inn is located on the Atlantic Ocean in Misquamicut, RI. Offering Rhode Island charm, the Pleasant View Inn is the best choice for a seaside family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Pleasant View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant View Hotel Misquamicut
- Pleasant View Misquamicut